X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
yea but its to be expected nowadays breh:manny: they dont seem to know wat to do with her character and cant figure out her power balancing.....i was surprised to see absolutely nothing of psylocke tho and i dont know if thats a good thing (maybe she's the quicksilver of this film and will have the standout scene or scenes) or if its a bad thing and her scenes werent even worth showing in the trailer

Yea, I know, shyt is just annoying though. 4+ plus movies and she ain't done shyt.

Really wish she could've been part of that marvel "miracle" exemption.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah that's what I meant, I knew the 3 were Mag, Storm, and Angel, but I didn't catch who the 4th one was. After they showed those 3 they went to a scene with s library engulfed in flames, so Sunfire maybe?
its psylocke lol they clearly showed olivia munn when they mentioned the four ppl he chooses

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryan Singer have proven well enough after all of this time when it comes to X-Men that it will be of quality. He haven't let me down yet and I am cool with this as well. People hated on the DoFP trailers, shytting on the future neo-Sentinels and everything... THEN THEY SAW THE MOVIE and STFU after that. This is the same thing as if they haven't learned.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Bryan Singer have proven well enough after all of this time when it comes to X-Men that it will be of quality. He haven't let me down yet and I am cool with this as well. People hated on the DoFP trailers, shytting on the future neo-Sentinels and everything... THEN THEY SAW THE MOVIE and STFU after that. This is the same thing as if they haven't learned.

Dofp wasn't all that breh. The sentenals and quick silver got little screen time and there wasn't even a end battle with the sentenals. It wasn't better than first class neither.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_nz76ekQjrt1tmi5g7o1_540.gif
tumblr_nz76ekQjrt1tmi5g7o2_540.gif

So it looks like the horsemen are Storm, Psylocke, Magneto and Angel.....thats kinda...idk...lame.