X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Damn, I guess I'm the only one still looking forward to the movie :russ:

Apocalypse does sound and look a little corny, but I loved Charles and Magneto in the first two movies so they alone have me intrigued.
I'm still gonna see the movie on day one. It's just that the trailer is just meh.

Did anyone catch who thr 4th horseman is?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Damn, I guess I'm the only one still looking forward to the movie :russ:

Apocalypse does sound and look a little corny, but I loved Charles and Magneto in the first two movies so they alone have me intrigued.

I'm still looking forward to this.. just saying the trailer was underperforming and not as good as the other 3 super hero flicks trailers...

But i'll still see it.. and buy the blu

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I think its magneto, storm and angel..... I'm not sure if jubilee will be onr or somebody else
Yeah that's what I meant, I knew the 3 were Mag, Storm, and Angel, but I didn't catch who the 4th one was. After they showed those 3 they went to a scene with s library engulfed in flames, so Sunfire maybe?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Thought the trailer was trash......Apocalypse is one of the GOAT villains he deserves something like the Joker in Dark Knight level this ain't that. JLaw all up front and center....since when is fukking Mystique leading the X-Men in any way shape or form....straight blatant cash grab status :mjlol:. I mean with movies like Batman vs Superman and Civil War coming out u just gotta do better :francis:. The GOAT comic book characters deserve better :mjcry:

Alternate timeline :mjpls::sas2:

:sadcam:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Was looking forward to this, but gonna need additional trailers to convince me that this is a better idea than grilling on Memorial Day :hmm:

I'm most offended by my white boo Rose Byrne's whack haircut and acting :hmm:

The 80s where not kind to white women :snoop:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_nz76ekQjrt1tmi5g7o1_540.gif
tumblr_nz76ekQjrt1tmi5g7o2_540.gif