X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
yea i know but i wasnt one of them...trailer for DOFP actually gave me chills (the whole "i dont want your future" part :ohlawd:) but i didnt get any of that with this one and this one had more "visuals" in it than DOFP but didnt come off nowhere near as epic

yea but its to be expected nowadays breh :manny: they dont seem to know wat to do with her character and cant figure out her power balancing.....i was surprised to see absolutely nothing of psylocke tho and i dont know if thats a good thing (maybe she's the quicksilver of this film and will have the standout scene or scenes) or if its a bad thing and her scenes werent even worth showing in the trailer

I don't know what the fukk brehs were thinking (back then)

This is deemed one of the best comicbook trailers ever.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:

They really need to market this around Apocalypse's powers and technology otherwise this is gonna be completely devoured by Civil War, BvS and Suicide Squad. This isn't holding up. It's not a surprise that the best shot in the trailer was the size-changing scene with Apocalypse. It better not be restricted to dream/telepathic scenes because he was putting Xavier on the ground who was walking and trying to punch.

Jennifer Lawrence wasn't even blue and "Mystique" in the trailer :mjlol: and she's leading the X-MEN:scust:

Said from Day 1 Apocalypse should have been fully CGI and a giant with the tech throughout. Cable should have taken Mystique's role.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I was hoping this would be some shyt where Cyclops would break out and become that bad ass, no nonsense leader he is in the comics

But they have fukking MYSTIQUE leading them:russ:

I like Mystique but come on now Cyclops is the GOAT

cgBfion.jpg

8xtlhVY.jpg

xqIMIIt.jpg

d2rS5Vn.jpg

gXJ6Pt6.jpg

7vL3E6C.jpg
:wow: Such a p*ssy in movies.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:patrice:

They really need to market this around Apocalypse's powers and technology otherwise this is gonna be completely devoured by Civil War, BvS and Suicide Squad. This isn't holding up. It's not a surprise that the best shot in the trailer was the size-changing scene with Apocalypse. It better not be restricted to dream/telepathic scenes because he was putting Xavier on the ground who was walking and trying to punch.

Jennifer Lawrence wasn't even blue and "Mystique" in the trailer :mjlol: and she's leading the X-MEN:scust:

Said from Day 1 Apocalypse should have been fully CGI and a giant with the tech throughout. Cable should have taken Mystique's role.

The technology comes from the Celestials who were introduced in Guardians of the galaxy and Singer seems to avoid comic book stuff anyway. Don't expect any other worldly technology in this one. I'm still waiting on the Corsair and the Shiar Empire stories:francis: