X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Storm had a good lil scene but looks like she'll be more or less in the background...again:martin:

I suppose it is a good thing in this case because the actor who plays her is terrible if the Aaliyah film is any indication.

Singer has never done right by Storm. It's clear he couldn't give any fukks about her.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Thing is, if you read through the DOFP thread, when the trailer was released, the coments were the same as they are in this thread
yea i know but i wasnt one of them...trailer for DOFP actually gave me chills (the whole "i dont want your future" part :ohlawd:) but i didnt get any of that with this one and this one had more "visuals" in it than DOFP but didnt come off nowhere near as epic
Storm had a good lil scene but looks like she'll be more or less in the background...again:martin:
yea but its to be expected nowadays breh :manny: they dont seem to know wat to do with her character and cant figure out her power balancing.....i was surprised to see absolutely nothing of psylocke tho and i dont know if thats a good thing (maybe she's the quicksilver of this film and will have the standout scene or scenes) or if its a bad thing and her scenes werent even worth showing in the trailer

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Damn, I guess I'm the only one still looking forward to the movie :russ:

Apocalypse does sound and look a little corny, but I loved Charles and Magneto in the first two movies so they alone have me intrigued.
I'm still looking forward to it.
I try to remain optimistic until I actually watch something.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
yea i know but i wasnt one of them...trailer for DOFP actually gave me chills (the whole "i dont want your future" part :ohlawd:) but i didnt get any of that with this one and this one had more "visuals" in it than DOFP but didnt come off nowhere near as epic

yea but its to be expected nowadays breh :manny: they dont seem to know wat to do with her character and cant figure out her power balancing.....i was surprised to see absolutely nothing of psylocke tho and i dont know if thats a good thing (maybe she's the quicksilver of this film and will have the standout scene or scenes) or if its a bad thing and her scenes werent even worth showing in the trailer

Nah breh. Because quicksilver had the best scene in the last movie they're doing it again only this time it will be longer.

They gonna pretty much do what they always do when it comes to any mutant not named magneto, professor x, Logan or mistique. They will have them randomly show off their powers with no purpose or character development.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Nah breh. Because quicksilver had the best scene in the last movie they're doing it again only this time it will be longer.

They gonna pretty much do what they always do when it comes to any mutant not named magneto, professor x, Logan or mistique. They will have them randomly show off their powers with no purpose or character development.
and if it turns out to be X2 or first class or DOFP im cool with it :manny:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The trailer was ok to me. Some of the special effects like Archangel and the bridge getting wrecked had me:patrice: but it's still early. Professor x and Magnetos relationship is why I've enjoyed the new series since First Class so that'll be the main reason I see this. Apocalypse looks alright but Apocalypse animated series version :blessed: was way more epic in voice and lines.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Thing is, if you read through the DOFP thread, when the trailer was released, the coments were the same as they are in this thread

Breh, I saw all three DOFP trailers, they are waaaaaaayyyyyyyy better than the Apocalypse trailer. Not even close.

Plus, DOFP has a great concept. After watching the trailer, I caught that urge you should get to watch the film.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
give the Xmen back to Marvel...
:snoop:

got Apoc sounding like a p*ssy ass englishman.

they couldnt find a deep voiced brotha to play the gawd.

fukk this movie.....

wat6rr.jpg