X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was hoping this would be some shyt where Cyclops would break out and become that bad ass, no nonsense leader he is in the comics

But they have fukking MYSTIQUE leading them:russ:

I like Mystique but come on now Cyclops is the GOAT

cgBfion.jpg

8xtlhVY.jpg

xqIMIIt.jpg

d2rS5Vn.jpg

gXJ6Pt6.jpg

7vL3E6C.jpg

:salute:

wolverinecyclops1.jpg

wolverinecyclops2.jpg

wolverinecyclops3.jpg

wolverinecyclops4.jpg

wolverinecyclops5.jpg

:banderas:

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah that's what I meant, I knew the 3 were Mag, Storm, and Angel, but I didn't catch who the 4th one was. After they showed those 3 they went to a scene with s library engulfed in flames, so Sunfire maybe?

Psylocke probably

Oh yea, I forgot about Psylocke.

its psylocke lol they clearly showed olivia munn when they mentioned the four ppl he chooses

Secrets From The Set Of X-MEN: APOCALYPSE
Entertainment Weekly was on the set of X-Men: Apocalypse and gleaned a few secrets and details from the cast and crew.

• Apocalypse has the ability to bend any mutant to his will, which explains his Four Horseman - Magneto, Storm, Psylocke and Archangel. But Apocalypse apparently wants to add one more mutant to his fold, Professor X. "The scene today takes place in 1983, a decade after the events of Days of Future Past, and Raven (Jennifer Lawrence), Charles Xavier (James McAvoy), Hank McCoy (Nicholas Hoult), and Moira MacTaggert (Rose Byrne) have gathered inside the halls of supercomputer Cerebro, unaware that they’re about to meet their most dangerous enemy yet. Apocalypse (Oscar Isaac), a 5,000-year-old Egyptian mutant, suddenly teleports into Cerebro with his new recruits — Magneto (Michael Fassbender), Psylocke (Olivia Munn), Storm (Alexandra Shipp), and Angel (Ben Hardy) — to force another mutant to join him: Charles. After the professor is pulled across the corridor in his wheelchair by Magneto, Apocalypse sizes up the remaining heroes and declares in a booming bass, “All will be revealed, my children.”
  • Wf8xuQb.jpg
    Writer and producer Simon Kinberg stated that the X-Men braintrust at Fox had some difficulty trying to decide where to take the X-Men cinematic universe after Days of Future Past. ""The problem with Days of Future Past is it’s hard to sequelize. Whenever we talked about the sequel, the challenge was that it needed to feel not necessarily bigger visually, but that the stakes needed to feel bigger.”
  • In describing his titular character, Oscar Isacc told EW, "He’s believed to be the first mutant, whatever that means. He is the creative-slash-destructive force of this earth. When things start to go awry, or when things seem like they’re not moving towards evolution, he destroys those civilizations."
  • Director Bryan Singer briefly touched on the sex scandal which hit the newswire just as Days of Future Past was preparing to open in theaters. "I love working. This is what I love to do. Making films is something I’ve been doing since I was 13 years old. So to not do it just because of some bulls—, like complete, absolute bulls—, would be absurd." The case againt Singer eventually crumbled and the accusser was recently charged with fraud.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Secrets From The Set Of X-MEN: APOCALYPSE
Entertainment Weekly was on the set of X-Men: Apocalypse and gleaned a few secrets and details from the cast and crew.

• Apocalypse has the ability to bend any mutant to his will, which explains his Four Horseman - Magneto, Storm, Psylocke and Archangel. But Apocalypse apparently wants to add one more mutant to his fold, Professor X. "The scene today takes place in 1983, a decade after the events of Days of Future Past, and Raven (Jennifer Lawrence), Charles Xavier (James McAvoy), Hank McCoy (Nicholas Hoult), and Moira MacTaggert (Rose Byrne) have gathered inside the halls of supercomputer Cerebro, unaware that they’re about to meet their most dangerous enemy yet. Apocalypse (Oscar Isaac), a 5,000-year-old Egyptian mutant, suddenly teleports into Cerebro with his new recruits — Magneto (Michael Fassbender), Psylocke (Olivia Munn), Storm (Alexandra Shipp), and Angel (Ben Hardy) — to force another mutant to join him: Charles. After the professor is pulled across the corridor in his wheelchair by Magneto, Apocalypse sizes up the remaining heroes and declares in a booming bass, “All will be revealed, my children.”
  • Wf8xuQb.jpg
    Writer and producer Simon Kinberg stated that the X-Men braintrust at Fox had some difficulty trying to decide where to take the X-Men cinematic universe after Days of Future Past. ""The problem with Days of Future Past is it’s hard to sequelize. Whenever we talked about the sequel, the challenge was that it needed to feel not necessarily bigger visually, but that the stakes needed to feel bigger.”
  • In describing his titular character, Oscar Isacc told EW, "He’s believed to be the first mutant, whatever that means. He is the creative-slash-destructive force of this earth. When things start to go awry, or when things seem like they’re not moving towards evolution, he destroys those civilizations."
  • Director Bryan Singer briefly touched on the sex scandal which hit the newswire just as Days of Future Past was preparing to open in theaters. "I love working. This is what I love to do. Making films is something I’ve been doing since I was 13 years old. So to not do it just because of some bulls—, like complete, absolute bulls—, would be absurd." The case againt Singer eventually crumbled and the accusser was recently charged with fraud.

This is exactly why fox doesn't need the rights to these characters. They basically admitted they don't know what the fukk theyre doing :mjpls: