X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Thought the trailer was trash......Apocalypse is one of the GOAT villains he deserves something like the Joker in Dark Knight level this ain't that. JLaw all up front and center....since when is fukking Mystique leading the X-Men in any way shape or form....straight blatant cash grab status :mjlol:. I mean with movies like Batman vs Superman and Civil War coming out u just gotta do better :francis:. The GOAT comic book characters deserve better :mjcry:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
nikkas gon be sittin in da theatre half way through da movie on some:

" I mean, we still got 30 minutes left...it could still change...:mjcry:"

:smh:
I know i might sound ridiculous, but they can still change voice. If you remember, people complained about Bane's voice being inaudible in the 1st Dark Knight Rises trailer, and they changed it when the movie drops. If you see the 1st trailer and the movie, Bane's voice is noticeably different.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Thought the trailer was trash......Apocalypse is one of the GOAT villains he deserves something like the Joker in Dark Knight level this ain't that. JLaw all up front and center....since when is fukking Mystique leading the X-Men in any way shape or form....straight blatant cash grab status :mjlol:. I mean with movies like Batman vs Superman and Civil War coming out u just gotta do better :francis:. The GOAT comic book characters deserve better :mjcry:

not gonna happen.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I know i might sound ridiculous, but they can still change voice. If you remember, people complained about Bane's voice being inaudible in the 1st Dark Knight Rises trailer, and they changed it when the movie drops. If you see the 1st trailer and the movie, Bane's voice is noticeably different.

Changing a voice so you can understand what the character is saying and changing it because the character sounds gay are two different set of circumstances.