Wyclef Jean Is Broke, Claims Singer's Manager

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
How are you losing but they aren't?. They are spending money just like you are, and
both are doing it to feel good. Like I said cars aren't going to make you go broke, people
just like to say that because it sounds good. Its your lifestyle and investments that do
it. Eating at rich restaurants all the time, buying expensive clothes, paying for family
and friends to do things, and opening or investing in business's that don't make a profit
are what causes rich to go broke
. All those cars wyclef has, he could sell them to get
some needed money. He will never get his money back he spent eating out or giving to famih or friends. Business's he can sell before they go bad, and I think he just sold platinum studios if I'm correct.

As far as famous people who we think are rich, are not on the level wyclef, fifty or other rich people are. Very few famous people get to that level. Its rare as hell. By the time they pay off their debts they are not worth that much. Those Forbes net worth lists are just estimates of what they could make. Wyclef actually produced music that sold millions and got played all over so his debt was low, so he made damn near all profit. I doubt he's broke.

Yes, all of those are bad monetary moves/investments, as is buying a million dollar car.

There's "regular" ppl who can afford a $90,000 car but opt to go for a $25,000 Honda Accord b/c it's reliable, wont cost a ton to upkeep, and in the end they can trade it in, get something back to put towards another. Yeah you can trade in a million dollar car and get something back but you're gonna lose hundreds of thousands of dollars.

It's moreso about making a car work for you. Personally, I think iff a car last you 10-years with little problems, then it's become a great investment.

Just my opinion, but, if you're paying a $1 million dollars for something other ppl can get for $20,000 to do the same basic function, then you're throwing money away. There's a good number of celebs who drive "regular" ppl vehicles. Taylor Swift drives a Toyota SUV, Carrie Underwood drives a a few years old Ford Escape,

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
As much as I'd like to shyt on this swagless manipulator who has never really made anything good and only killed careers....

I don' think he's broke. He just doesn't want to pay up. His accountant is an idiot though.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, all of those are bad monetary moves/investments, as is buying a million dollar car.

There's "regular" ppl who can afford a $90,000 car but opt to go for a $25,000 Honda Accord b/c it's reliable, wont cost a ton to upkeep, and in the end they can trade it in, get something back to put towards another. Yeah you can trade in a million dollar car and get something back but you're gonna lose hundreds of thousands of dollars.

It's moreso about making a car work for you. Personally, I think iff a car last you 10-years with little problems, then it's become a great investment.

Just my opinion, but, if you're paying a $1 million dollars for something other ppl can get for $20,000 to do the same basic function, then you're throwing money away. There's a good number of celebs who drive "regular" ppl vehicles. Taylor Swift drives a Toyota SUV, Carrie Underwood drives a a few years old Ford Escape,

Those people are few because most people don't have $50 million net worth. Or they might can't buy a $90,000 car because they can't afford it when you take into account kids, paying for their college, and not knowing if you will still have a job to keep your lifestyle going. Or they just might not be into cars.

Listen, losing some money is a part of life but as long as you can offset that lose, who cares. Money is made to be spent sooner or later. When you just get money to get it,thats when greed happens, and the con games start because it becomes about having more money then others and not using money to live life.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Those people are few because most people don't have $50 million net worth. Or they might can't buy a $90,000 car because they can't afford it when you take into account kids, paying for their college, and not knowing if you will still have a job to keep your lifestyle going. Or they just might not be into cars.

Listen, losing some money is a part of life but as long as you can offset that lose, who cares. Money is made to be spent sooner or later. When you just get money to get it,thats when greed happens, and the con games start because it becomes about having more money then others and not using money to live life.

that's a fallacy in part. Money in it's original essence is a bargaining tool to obtain NECESSARY goods & services from others...if needed. Greed doesnt come from making & saving money.

Again, Taylor Swift drives a Toyota SUV and she probably has $150 mil in the bank. Some ppl look at vheicles as 'Point A to Point B' reliably, safely. You break down in ur million dolllar car and there's ppl on the road in $15,000 cars zooming past you. :heh: And Rough highway pavement, potholes, flying rocks, etc beat up cars with no discrimination.

But hey no point in arguing, b/c ur not gonna convince me that buying a 1 million dollar car is a good investment. I think it's a bad move.

You don't, and that's your right to believe such

Taylor-Swift-Toyota.png

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's a fallacy in part. Money in it's original essence is a bargaining tool to obtain NECESSARpeople,e jods & services from others...if needed. Greed doesnt come from making & saving money.

Again, Taylor Swift drives a Toyota SUV and she probably has $150 mil in the bank. Some ppl look at vheicles as 'Point A to Point B' reliably, safely. You break down in ur million dolllar car and there's ppl on the road in $15,000 cars zooming past you. :heh:

But hey no point in arguing, b/c ur not gonna convince me that buying a 1 million dollar car is a good investment. I think it's a bad move.

You don't, and that's your right to believe such

Taylor-Swift-Toyota.png

Where did I say its a good investment?.

I said if you can afford it, there is nothing wrong with getting one.

Also, I stated greed comes when you get money just to get it. I know people who get money to get it, and trust me, you would not like these people.

Again, money is meant to be spent, not just hoard. I know why money was made, I'm talking about how to use it. The reason to have money is to make sure you have what you want and need. You save so you can keep these things going just in case the income stops. Nothing more nothing less. If you just save money yet dont get all the things you want or need, and you can afford to do it, you are missing the point of having money. In reality you should be finding ways to keep making money to replace whatever you spent your money on. if all you do is save money, that is a dumb way to use money. The money should be used to invest and buy real estate. That should be the bulk of your "savings". This way you keep the money coming in. Just letting it sit is not smart at all. Wyclef probably made all the money back that he spent on those vehicles at the time he bought them cause he was hot back then.

As far as taylor swift, she seems shy as hell as well as being a megastar so of course she wouldnt want all the attention certain cars bring. It doesnt mean she's good with money.

there is no ill feelings towards you just talking about another side most seem to ignore or not know about. Everytime someone goes broke they start talking about cars, when that is nothing but a dent into their accounts. Baby owns 50 cars, and multiple real estate yet we never heard about money issues from him and thats cause he keeps making money as he spends it. Thats what the game is about in simple terms.

Last edited:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess i know why he wanted 2 start that Clef fo President of Haiti campaign :stopitslime:

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats wrong with buying a million dollar car if you can afford it?. If he needs to sell it he still can get some money out of it. Its not like he is buying a Mazda which will be worth barely anything in a few years.

Wyclef is probably not broke, just not have enough to pay off his debts in his name. Most of his money is probably in a trust somewhere overseas.

A million dollar car doesn't make sense in any situation, there is nothing that car can do to justify paying that much. I can go buy a $50k Lexus or BMW that will do what I need it to and it will last for several years. Do you realize how much property you can buy for a million dollars? And again how does Wyclef make money other than shows these days? I could be wrong but I think 911 was his last hit song and that had to be like 2002.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Haitian Jack got this man under pressure fam, of course he's broke.

I never understood being under pressure from a washed up OG from the 80s

There's kids 14 years of age that never heard of these nikkas that'll put a bullet in his medulah for an adidas track suit.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
A million dollar car doesn't make sense in any situation, there is nothing that car can do to justify paying that much. I can go buy a $50k Lexus or BMW that will do what I need it to and it will last for several years. Do you realize how much property you can buy for a million dollars? And again how does Wyclef make money other than shows these days? I could be wrong but I think 911 was his last hit song and that had to be like 2002.

From his "charity"