Wyclef Jean Is Broke, Claims Singer's Manager

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
any Fugees fan knowns Pras was in charge of the business and keeping everything in order its not a suprise

i refuse to believe he purpsoely stole from Yele tho

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo this nikka is a clown stolen from everyone, made legendary production which made millions, royalties. was married and had a mistress at the same time, ran for president of haiti, stole money from them...

Now all broke.

HOW?!?! HOW DO YOU LOOSE THAT MUCH MONEY?

jg_wtf.jpg

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think 80-90% of rappers are broke or will be broke. It just seems most of them don't know how to handle money and don't get the right people to help them understand that they will not be hot for long and they need to make their money last. Think about the last time Wyclef had a hit, I honestly have no idea but I'd bet it's been at least 10 years. And if he bought a million dollar car he deserves to be broke, that's the dumbest purchase anyone can make

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
If layuryn hill still been making enough to owe millions in taxes why isn't he?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think 80-90% of rappers are broke or will be broke. It just seems most of them don't know how to handle money and don't get the right people to help them understand that they will not be hot for long and they need to make their money last. Think about the last time Wyclef had a hit, I honestly have no idea but I'd bet it's been at least 10 years. And if he bought a million dollar car he deserves to be broke, that's the dumbest purchase anyone can make

Whats wrong with buying a million dollar car if you can afford it?. If he needs to sell it he still can get some money out of it. Its not like he is buying a Mazda which will be worth barely anything in a few years.

Wyclef is probably not broke, just not have enough to pay off his debts in his name. Most of his money is probably in a trust somewhere overseas.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Whats wrong with buying a million dollar car if you can afford it?. If he needs to sell it he still can get some money out of it. Its not like he is buying a Mazda which will be worth barely anything in a few years.

Wyclef is probably not broke, just not have enough to pay off his debts in his name. Most of his money is probably in a trust somewhere overseas.

It's still not a smart move. A car is a depreciating asset.

Now if ur someone like Diddy who throws $1million dollar parties, then a million dollar car isnt a big deal.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's still not a smart move. A car is a depreciating asset.

Now if ur someone like Diddy who throws $1million dollar parties, then a million dollar car isnt a big deal.
Of course it goes down in value but its not that big when buying something rare, and you can afford it. Why do you think they make high priced items?. Wyclef was worth around $50 million last time I checked. It might be more. Buying one car at that price won't hurt him. What will hurt him is investing in too many bad business's.

For regular people a car isn't an investment financially, so you need to make wise decisions in buying one because you will be driving it all the time so it will cost to keep it up so you are losing money. That's not the same when rich people buy cars. They rarely drive them.

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Of course it goes down in value but its not that big when buying something rare, and you can afford it. Why do you think they make high priced items?. Wyclef was worth around $50 million last time I checked. It might be more. Buying one car at that price won't hurt him. What will hurt him is investing in too many wrong business's.

For regular people a car isn't an investment financially, so you need to make wise decisions in buying one because you will be driving it all the time so it will cost to keep it up so you are losing money. That's not the same when rich people buy cars. They rarely drive them.

yeah I see what ur saying, but it doesnt change the fact that it still depreciates. Unless ur a true car collector like Jay Leno or George Foreman and do it for love, then you're losing. They put money into restoring their vehicles to make them worth more

Dont be fooled tho, alot of famous/rich ppl LEASE these super fancy new vehicles. They don't drive them b/c they're gone most of the time and for many of them it makes no sense to buy

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I see what ur saying, but it doesnt change the fact that it still depreciates. Unless ur a true car collector like Jay Leno or George Foreman and do it for love, then you're losing. They put money into restoring their vehicles to make them worth more

Dont be fooled tho, alot of famous/rich ppl LEASE these super fancy new vehicles. They don't drive them b/c they're gone most of the time and for many of them it makes no sense to buy
How are you losing but they aren't?. They are spending money just like you are, and
both are doing it to feel good. Like I said cars aren't going to make you go broke, people
just like to say that because it sounds good. Its your lifestyle and investments that do
it. Eating at rich restaurants all the time, buying expensive clothes, paying for family
and friends to do things, and opening or investing in business's that don't make a profit
are what causes rich to go broke. All those cars wyclef has, he could sell them to get
some needed money. He will never get his money back he spent eating out or giving to famih or friends. Business's he can sell before they go bad, and I think he just sold platinum studios if I'm correct.

As far as famous people who we think are rich, are not on the level wyclef, fifty or other rich people are. Very few famous people get to that level. Its rare as hell. By the time they pay off their debts they are not worth that much. Those Forbes net worth lists are just estimates of what they could make. Wyclef actually produced music that sold millions and got played all over so his debt was low, so he made damn near all profit. I doubt he's broke.