Wyclef Jean Is Broke, Claims Singer's Manager

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
so pras is the only one in the fugees with money left??:lupe:

basically he is.. wow

EBONY: What is your day-to-day routine like?
Pras:
I live in 3 different parts of the country. My main home is Florida, my second home is New York, and then I live out in L.A also, but I have homes in each of these places and so depending where I'm at.... I'm in NY for a week, you know I'm working on a photo shoot, doing interviews, and stuff like that. My days basically are getting up and finishing the projects, dealing with everybody from my team. Dealing with my lawyers, dealing with my partner Carline, I deal with her everyday. Dealing with my brand strategist Keith. You know, figuring out what's going on with the music. Dealing with everything that comes along with it.

Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com/entertainment-...with-the-fugees-interview-405/2#axzz2xCAZOuZN

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
as each year passes.. Its clear the story of the Fugees would make a helluva movie

*rise to stardom
*affair between members
*Breakup of the group
*Lauryns rise
*Lauryns depression and failed comebacks
*Wyclef scandal in Haiti
*Lauryn jailed
*Wyclef broke
*Pras being the only level headed nygga... lol

I mean damn brehs..

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
basically he is.. wow

EBONY: What is your day-to-day routine like?
Pras:
I live in 3 different parts of the country. My main home is Florida, my second home is New York, and then I live out in L.A also, but I have homes in each of these places and so depending where I'm at.... I'm in NY for a week, you know I'm working on a photo shoot, doing interviews, and stuff like that. My days basically are getting up and finishing the projects, dealing with everybody from my team. Dealing with my lawyers, dealing with my partner Carline, I deal with her everyday. Dealing with my brand strategist Keith. You know, figuring out what's going on with the music. Dealing with everything that comes along with it.

Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com/entertainment-...with-the-fugees-interview-405/2#axzz2xCAZOuZN

EBONY: Tell me more about your private equity group, How did that all come about?

Pras: [Myself and my two partners] decided to start a fund. We had an opportunity to raise about a billion dollars. We were successful in locating the finances and we decided we're gonna try to do something interesting. You know try to create jobs, explore renewable energy, and do something that you're helping people. At the same time, helping to play our part and helping the planet on where it's going in this next century to come. Just a bunch guys got together. We all have something in common. We love finance and we said "Hey let's start this fund". Great things to come out of that.

:tuckwhat::tuckwhat:

the irony of fukkin Pras being the member of the Fugees that actually made it.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Doesn't this clown own a lot of the publishing associated with the Fugees & stuff too? This is unacceptable.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pacspit:fukk him.

i remember donating money to his charity by texting *yele* on my phone during the Haitian earthquake back in 2010.

The fund was later exposed and shut down because money from the charity was given to his family and business associates.

:pacspit: at benefiting from the demise of others.
:pacspit: at this being on the same level as those who stole from the 9/11 funds

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
fukk this damn theif. Dude used Haiti as nothing more than a charity case. Dude didn't do shyt for Haiti, depite all his millions. Created fake charities and used donations to enrich himself. Beyond disgusting. I have no pity for this fakkit.

He's a shytty musician as well. Its clear Lauryn Hill and John Forte were the true talent behind the Fugees.

Last edited: