Wyclef Jean Is Broke, Claims Singer's Manager

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
He speaks in fluently, I've seen him do it. Plus anyone from Brooklyn knows hatians can speak English and French well. Listening to his accent, you can already tell he speaks French well. I grew up with them so I can tell one who speaks French well.

Its an act...like Italians that grew up in Montana that put on the "My Cousin Vinny" accent when they want to show that they are really Italian.

http://thegrio.com/2010/08/11/wyclef-jean-says-would-govern-in-english-creole/

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti (AP) — Singer Wyclef Jean plans to govern Haiti in English and Creole if he is elected president, setting him apart from his political rivals in this former French colony.

The former Fugees frontman made the comments to Radio Metropole on Tuesday after returning to Haiti from the United States.

Politicians in Haiti traditionally speak mainly Creole and French — the latter for many things being the language of government in Haiti. Jean’s American-accented Creole and lack of French are constant reminders he did not grow up here.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its an act...likI date with thlians that grew up in Montana that put on the "My Cousin Vinny" accent when they want to show that they are really Italian.

http://thegrio.com/2010/08/11/wyclef-jean-says-would-govern-in-english-creole/
Yeah, I give you that it was mostly creole but he can communicate with the people. I just think people were just hating cause he's an entertainer and not a bullshyt politician. I seen him make being hatian give people pride,so I doubt he stole the money with the political shyt, especially when he was paid already. It was someone around him that stole the money. Wyclef bigged up being Haitian when no one else did, and always talked about helping Haiti. before that hatians didn t want to admit they were hatian, especially young kids. People don't give him the credit he deserves as far as making hits, and helping hatians feel proud of who they are. I seen the change firsthand, and it was all him on a nationwide level, no one else.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yele embezzled funds screaming: karma, karma, karma comes back to you hard:pachaha:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
After I heard about the Haiti incident, I stopped listening to all his music. It was hard since he's made some good shyt but a decision I had to take. I don't care about musicians and their private life but that Haiti incident was unforgivable. You have to be a special kind of scum to do this.
:dead: it's ok to listen to the music breh, Haitians still do

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Something about Clef always made me feel he was a clown...but him wanting to be President was proof.

How are you going to be president of a country when you dont even speak the language!!?? :mindblown:

What?. He speaks french!

most Haitians speak French and Creole, mainly creole

and to the first post:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
karma....
him and puff are some maggot mutha fukkas.
wat6rr.jpg

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk this damn theif. Dude used Haiti as nothing more than a charity case. Dude didn't do shyt for Haiti, depite all his millions. Created fake charities and used donations to enrich himself. Beyond disgusting. I have no pity for this fakkit.

He's a shytty musician as well. Its clear Lauryn Hill and John Forte were the true talent behind the Fugees.

I know this is a random bump to add to what you said....in addition...can you name me any other man in the world that has spent almost 20 years talking about an affair with a former group member? You know what is hilarious to me that I will always mention in threads like this....back in 98 Lauryn said on "Lost Ones"....."I was on the humble you on every station....". in reference to him talking about their affair. And even into the 2010s decade he is still "on every station"....A man talking about an affair from the 90s to sell books :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: