Wyclef Jean Is Broke, Claims Singer's Manager

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
EBONY: Tell me more about your private equity group, How did that all come about?

Pras: [Myself and my two partners] decided to start a fund. We had an opportunity to raise about a billion dollars. We were successful in locating the finances and we decided we're gonna try to do something interesting. You know try to create jobs, explore renewable energy, and do something that you're helping people. At the same time, helping to play our part and helping the planet on where it's going in this next century to come. Just a bunch guys got together. We all have something in common. We love finance and we said "Hey let's start this fund". Great things to come out of that.

:tuckwhat::tuckwhat:

the irony of fukkin Pras being the member of the Fugees that actually made it.
:patrice:Pras went to YALE brehs......he's not dumb...

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Wyclef issued statements about taking money from the Yele foundation, of course denying the allegations. I thought about it this way; If he had taken millions of dollars would he be in this position he's in now? He did say he even put up his own money. Just sayin'. :manny:
:patrice:Pras went to YALE brehs......he's not dumb...
Maybe that's why george w. bush granted john forte a pardon.:ohhh:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...-john-forte-one-of-16-pardoned-by-george-bush

Is Pras in the skull and bones or the black skull and bones boule society? :merchant:
http://www.henrymakow.com/the_boule_-_the_black_skull_an.html

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
After I heard about the Haiti incident, I stopped listening to all his music. It was hard since he's made some good shyt but a decision I had to take. I don't care about musicians and their private life but that Haiti incident was unforgivable. You have to be a special kind of scum to do this.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wyclef issued statements about taking money from the Yele foundation, of course denying the allegations. I thought about it this way; If he had taken millions of dollars would he be in this position he's in now? He did say he even put up his own money. Just sayin'. :manny:

Maybe that's why george w. bush granted john forte a pardon.:ohhh:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...-john-forte-one-of-16-pardoned-by-george-bush

Is Pras in the skull and bones or the black skull and bones boule society? :merchant:
http://www.henrymakow.com/the_boule_-_the_black_skull_an.html

:troll:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A million dollar car doesn't make sense in any situation, there is nothing that car can do to justify paying that much. I can go buy a $50k Lexus or BMW that will do what I need it to and it will last for several years. A you realize how much property you can buy for a million dollars? And again how does Wyclef make money other to shows these days? I could be wrong but I think 911 was his last hit song and that had to be like 2002.
Of course you can buy a cheaper car but if you can afford it why not get the million dollar car?. When you have money like that its about enjoying life to the fullest, not just living. If he loves cars, he should get one he always dreamed of.

Wyclef bought it when he was hot so he most likely made that money back as soon as he bought the car. He produced songs that were hits for whitney houston, carlos santana, and other people that sold millions of records, and were played everywhere so he was paid. Plus before that the fugees a,bum sold 10,000,000 records, and they toured the world. Then at least two of his solo album sold multiplatinum as well. Then add to that he produced most of these albums, so his publishing is on point. Then add to that he toured off of thlse albums so that was more money. He also owns a house in miami and probably has other properties, as well as business's. He co-owned platinum studios. You are looking at life through the eyes of a regular person, wyclef made a million dollars off of a few songs. He had hits.

If he bought the car now, I would say that is a dumb move but back then, naw. If I'm worth 50 million, spending one million on a rare car isn't going to hurt me. It won't depreciate that much in value, this is what you aren't getting. He might lose a few thousand but its not like buying a Benz and in a few years its worth little to nothing because they came out with a new one every two years.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As much as I'd like to shyt on this swagless manipulator who has never really made anything good and only killed careers....

I don' think he's broke. He just doesn't want to pay up. His accountant is an idiot though.

True shyt...T-Mobile called me about a bill from 2005 while I was playing craps,talking about I owe em a 150$:patrice:"I don't got NUTHIN mane:childplease:"....guess you gotta garnish rich nikkas wages too:mjlol:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jilla82 said:
Something about Clef always made me feel he was a clown...but him wanting to be President was proof.

How are you going to be president of a country when you dont even speak the language!!?? :mindblown:

What?. He speaks french!

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if he still has that rice rocket he was posing on in a speedo. It'd be funny to see that photoshopped with the bike missing on some before and after sh!t, now you see it, now you don't.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he speaks very little.
He speaks in fluently, I've seen him do it. Plus anyone from Brooklyn knows hatians can speak English and French well. Listening to his accent, you can already tell he speaks French well. I grew up with them so I can tell one who speaks French well.