Wyclef Jean Is Broke, Claims Singer's Manager

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:pacspit:fukk him.

i remember donating money to his charity by texting *yele* on my phone during the Haitian earthquake back in 2010.

The fund was later exposed and shut down because money from the charity was given to his family and business associates.

:pacspit: at benefiting from the demise of others.
:pacspit: at this being on the same level as those who stole from the 9/11 funds

I fell for that bullshyt also. After that scandal broke, i wrote this nikka off in the worst way. I know this fakkit has his money buried somewhere in a mansion in Haiti though. Someone should sick Zoe pound on this fakkit...:pacspit:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit:fukk him.

i remember donating money to his charity by texting *yele* on my phone during the Haitian earthquake back in 2010.

The fund was later exposed and shut down because money from the charity was given to his family and business associates.

:pacspit: at benefiting from the demise of others.
:pacspit: at this being on the same level as those who stole from the 9/11 funds

normally I aint glad to see a nikka fall,but my 10$ probably went towards this nikkas haircut instead of helping the people of Haiti,and he really sat around all these years thinkin Karma was gon let him get away wit that:mjlol:?

Daps
Reppin
VOID
basically he is.. wow

EBONY: What is your day-to-day routine like?
Pras:
I live in 3 different parts of the country. My main home is Florida, my second home is New York, and then I live out in L.A also, but I have homes in each of these places and so depending where I'm at.... I'm in NY for a week, you know I'm working on a photo shoot, doing interviews, and stuff like that. My days basically are getting up and finishing the projects, dealing with everybody from my team. Dealing with my lawyers, dealing with my partner Carline, I deal with her everyday. Dealing with my brand strategist Keith. You know, figuring out what's going on with the music. Dealing with everything that comes along with it.

Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com/entertainment-...with-the-fugees-interview-405/2#axzz2xCAZOuZN

Pras won...

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
pm9RCNI.gif

vampire xtc

The E-Legend
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
after all those albums and collabo's dude broke?

that song he had with shakira the other year was HUGE should have made a grip just off that alone lol