WWE Wrestlemania 40 Doc Is Now Playing

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You don't have to automatically put the 2 together all the time. We literally have plenty of examples of top faces/heels being involved in other stories that stretch out over months.
He just had feuds with AJ and Logan :what:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Definitely a Rock ego doc.. and it's crazy how little Roman was in this. He really took a backseat to Rock and CAWdy in this whole scenario.
As he should. It was Cody’s moment. Mania was more about Cody finally winning than it was Roman losing and that’s okay..

I find it pretty hilarious how the entire WWE has been built at the foot of Roman for a decade.. literally all efforts exhausted into making this dude.. countless superstars pushed aside or used for the sole purpose of strengthening Roman’s run.. and the second he takes a step back to let the next man have the ball, his fans are
crying foul.

How fukkin ironic

Silkk

Daps
As he should. It was Cody’s moment. Mania was more about Cody finally winning than it was Roman losing and that’s okay..

I find it pretty hilarious how the entire WWE has been built at the foot of Roman for a decade.. literally all efforts exhausted into making this dude.. countless superstars pushed aside or used for the sole purpose of strengthening Roman’s run.. and the second he takes a step back to let the next man have the ball, his fans are
crying foul.

How fukkin ironic
I don't think they're crying foul but Roman was the champion that Cody beat :russ:

Rock's aura was so big that it overshadowed that as opposed to how it was built the year prior.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Rock thought he was slick constantly mentioning that he worked directly with Nick Khan and Ari Emmanuel.

This is some modern day Hulk Hogan shyt and I love it :mjlol:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Rocky either forgot how passionate wrestling fans are or just convinced himself he was above criticism

Either way he knew exactly what he was doing to Cody and that it was wrong

If I can remember correctly. On the pat McAfee show last September, he said he wasn't keeping up 100% with WWE. I wouldn't be shocked if he straight up didn't know how true Cody's popularity was lol

Silkk

Daps
If I can remember correctly. On the pat McAfee show last September, he said he wasn't keeping up 100% with WWE. I wouldn't be shocked if he straight up didn't know how true Cody's popularity was lol
He has way too much shyt going on to know. There's no way he thought Cody's popularity would rival or surpass his. Especially because of the reactions he would get when he came in for those one offs.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dwayne will never admit he fukked up trying to shoe horn himself into the main event of Wrestlemania.

Not going to give him credit for pivoting because it shouldn’t have went down like that.

He tried to pull some Hogan shyt. Just wish he would admit it

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dwayne will never admit he fukked up trying to shoe horn himself into the main event of Wrestlemania.

Not going to give him credit for pivoting because it shouldn’t have went down like that.

He tried to pull some Hogan shyt. Just wish he would admit it
Where is the proof he did some Hogan shyt? Who booked Cody to win the Rumble? The Rock? Thats news to me and everyone out there.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
:pachaha: I don't think they're crying foul but Roman was the champion that Cody beat :russ:

Rock's aura was so big that it overshadowed that as opposed to how it was built the year prior.
This definitely true too lol

Cody’s a made man now though, so to me it’s a job well done. I do agree The Rock outshined Roman in that build, but It was ultimately Cody’s moment. The Rock and Roman were just the supporting cast as far as I’m concerned lol

It’s gonna be interesting when Roman returns though because I do almost feel WWE accidentally made Roman the biggest babyface in the world without doing anything. He might be 1A over Cody again, and he didn’t even do anything but lose and take a vacation