Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
this whole doc is a work
I still do think this.
Still can’t believe ALL of the idiots who thought it was always planned that way :dead:

I still cannot believe they, in a weekend, went from a babyface Rock v heel Roman main event (after booking Cody to win the Royal Rumble) to completely changing to what we got.

That is a grand pivot.

I think it was always gonna be Cody in the main event, but, they developed it faster.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I still do think this.

I still cannot believe they, in a weekend, went from a babyface Rock v heel Roman main event (after booking Cody to win the Royal Rumble) to completely changing to what we got.

That is a grand pivot.

I think it was always gonna be Cody in the main event, but, they developed it faster.
Dosnt matter if it was planned or pivoted its a win/win for the E
If it was a pivot it just shows how controlled, organized and resourceful the company is in unpredictable situations, if it was a work it shows how genius the creative team is

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The less Roman says the better he comes off, whereas Cody & Hunter look like conniving snakes and Rock a little spineless. The neckbeards got what they wanted but Cody is back feuding with the Bloodline because his reign has been boring as fukk so far.

Roman to Cody

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I still go back and forth on if the 30 pivot was better than 40. I think 40 currently getting more love cuz its more recent, but that WM30 pivot was some cinematic stuff with WWE fans telling Vince and HHH to take their creative and shove it.
I'm biased cause I was there for 30 and will never forget it

But both are :wow: and why we all love this business so much

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
You can tell Rock had his people redo this entire shyt :mjlol:
Dead ass…having Rock spin the narrative that it was HIS idea to pivot was NASTY :hhh:

Them showing ONLY the POSITIVE reactions from YouTube reactors was NASTY :hhh: KNOWING the HUGE amounts of videos of fans :pacspit: that shyt.

NOT mentioning how that segment with Cody, Rock, and Roman was THE MOST disliked video in WWE’s YouTube history was nasty :hhh:

Rock saying it was just a “small section” of fans that didn’t like the direction was :scust:

IGNORING how fans invaded his IG comments and leaving death threats to his daughter on Twitter.

Cody being told that they are gonna do Rock vs. Roman at Mania and STILL winning the Rumble was :hhh:

The fact they were DEAD ass going to push Cody aside and have Rock vs. Roman at Mania and think that the fans will be okay with it is just :mindblown:

All in all Rock is a piece of work…

Just from the outside looking in, I can tell Hunter and Cody worked together to foil Rock’s plan. Cause this shyt was something straight out of the Vince McMahon handbook.

The doc was cool but it could have been better. But you can tell Rock had a hand in the editing of this..

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This was great but since it was about wrestlemanie it would had been nice to see some of the bts of the other matches.
So it’s basically a Rock ego doc? The Mania docs usually include the entire show, but from the talk on here it seems like this is just focused on the main events.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Theres a lot of things in this documentary that people are accepting as fact online and I feel like this whole doc was semi constructed to be like working shoot.
Cause no I dont think the plan was Rock-Roman/Seth-Punk
I think Rock felt he was ready to comeback but before that the plan was Cody-Roman rematch and they had a conundrum and Punk getting injured made it easier to do all this.

Just the fact that there was cameras with Cody in his bus they day of that Smackdown tells you this is all manufactured lol