WWE Wrestlemania 40 Doc Is Now Playing

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
He had no choice. EVERYBODY was on his ass. One thing the rock cares about more than anything is how he's perceived.
Somebody on Twitter said it and it's on the money - amongst all the bullshyt, Rock saying that he was bothered by even a segment of fans hating it is 100% true given his behavior over the past decade

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The less Roman says the better he comes off, whereas Cody & Hunter look like conniving snakes and Rock a little spineless. The neckbeards got what they wanted but Cody is back feuding with the Bloodline because his reign has been boring as fukk so far.

Roman to Cody

Or because he’s the top face and they’re the top heels :comeon:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The less Roman says the better he comes off, whereas Cody & Hunter look like conniving snakes and Rock a little spineless. The neckbeards got what they wanted but Cody is back feuding with the Bloodline because his reign has been boring as fukk so far.

Roman to Cody

If a guy comes in and decides to throw away a storyline 2 years in the making at the last minute to stroke his ego you have to do what you can to correct the ship.

Spineless nikkas wouldn't understand that:yeshrug:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This was decent but The Rock taking FULL credit for the pivot is something... :mjlol:
Back months ago, both Triple H and The Rock said that the pivot and him turning heel was The Rock's idea

The Rock never had to turn heel, he was not forced, he could've easily stayed face in this whole thing by recommending Cody "listen to the people" and take the match with Roman and he could've easily done something else
It does not help his brand at all to play that character but he chose to do that cause that was best for business and also he had fun doing it

Silkk

Daps
I didnt watch. Is this good? Is it worth watching? Got alot to do the next 4 days...
Its aight

You’d probably enjoy the one Rock did himself a few months back more

Six parts I think

Silkk

Daps
Back months ago, both Triple H and The Rock said that the pivot and him turning heel was The Rock's idea

The Rock never had to turn heel, he was not forced, he could've easily stayed face in this whole thing by recommending Cody "listen to the people" and take the match with Roman and he could've easily done something else
It does not help his brand at all to play that character but he chose to do that cause that was best for business and also he had fun doing it
Like what....?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Or because he’s the top face and they’re the top heels :comeon:
You don't have to automatically put the 2 together all the time. We literally have plenty of examples of top faces/heels being involved in other stories that stretch out over months.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If a guy comes in and decides to throw away a storyline 2 years in the making at the last minute to stroke his ego you have to do what you can to correct the ship.

Spineless nikkas wouldn't understand that:yeshrug:
Rock vs Roman has been in the making since
therockromanreigns-e1607447703164.jpg

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Rock vs Roman has been in the making since
therockromanreigns-e1607447703164.jpg
I knew you would come back with this bum ass shyt :mjlol:

Even saying they were building that shyt in the background would be charitable, outside of that one segment the "build" was 95% fan speculation and Rock dropping that lil nugget in Young Rock. It took them 2 years to even acknowledge that Roman Reigns was Samoan and that was legitimately the only interaction those two had in a WWE ring prior to 2023.

Silkk

Daps
The man is good, No one can deny that lol

Won't take responsibility for the WM39 match not happening, Didn't mention that he wouldn't have gotten his stock payout without doing WM40 and a certain number of events, etc. :russ: