WWE Wrestlemania 40 Doc Is Now Playing

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Like what....?
Something like he stays babyface by Cody's side and the night one tag team match was Cody/Rock vs Roman/Solo, with night two Rock working as Cody's muscle against the Bloodline.

It's not just that he didn't have to turn heel, but it's insane that he created one of the GOAT heel iterations with his back against the wall freestyling. Tweaking things week after week from the attire, to the music, to the entrance, to the verbiage, all on the fly over the span of two months :whew:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This definitely true too lol

Cody’s a made man now though, so to me it’s a job well done. I do agree The Rock outshined Roman in that build, but It was ultimately Cody’s moment. The Rock and Roman were just the supporting cast as far as I’m concerned lol

It’s gonna be interesting when Roman returns though because I do almost feel WWE accidentally made Roman the biggest babyface in the world without doing anything. He might be 1A over Cody again, and he didn’t even do anything but lose and take a vacation
Yeah......They gonna need to find a way to get Cody ass back over to Raw

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Theres a lot of things in this documentary that people are accepting as fact online and I feel like this whole doc was semi constructed to be like working shoot.
Cause no I dont think the plan was Rock-Roman/Seth-Punk
I think Rock felt he was ready to comeback but before that the plan was Cody-Roman rematch and they had a conundrum and Punk getting injured made it easier to do all this.

Just the fact that there was cameras with Cody in his bus they day of that Smackdown tells you this is all manufactured lol
According to SRS. They were shooting a follow up to Cody’s documentary that was going to show his journey to WM 40. So they probably took footage from that doc and it put in this.

When they release the Cody doc pt 2 then we might hear how Cody really feels from his POV..

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
As he should. It was Cody’s moment. Mania was more about Cody finally winning than it was Roman losing and that’s okay..

I find it pretty hilarious how the entire WWE has been built at the foot of Roman for a decade.. literally all efforts exhausted into making this dude.. countless superstars pushed aside or used for the sole purpose of strengthening Roman’s run.. and the second he takes a step back to let the next man have the ball, his fans are
crying foul.

How fukkin ironic
What's hilarious is seeing all them Roman stans turning into every whiny smark that doesn't get their way, the same people they used to mock any time the Big Pup version of him got pushed over somebody else.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
According to SRS. They were shooting a follow up to Cody’s documentary that was going to show his journey to WM 40. So they probably took footage from that doc and it put in this.

When they release the Cody doc pt 2 then we might hear how Cody really feels from his POV..

Yeah bu Cody being on camera saying this shyt stinks rather than gitting his teeth and being company man means they went for the angle I feel.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Where is the proof he did some Hogan shyt? Who booked Cody to win the Rumble? The Rock? Thats news to me and everyone out there.

I know Rock=Glazing, but let’s not be obtuse here. Rock tried to use his clout to pull a power play to bounce back from the the Black Adam fiasco. Rock didn’t take into account that Triple H has a backbone and fans were firmly behind Cody.

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I hear you. But they probably got lightening in a bottle..

The fact they knew Rock was coming back earlier in the new year and still let Cody win...I know Hunter gave his reason as to why he let Cody win anyway in the doc but that told me they knew had a confluct and they probably decided super early, lets do something with that and when Punk was injured it was an easy layup.
I just dont think it was a big conflict of an issue/controversy and do buy that Rock knew they had a story and he had this free time cause of the strike and htey just ran with it

WWE has done a good job controlling the blurb lines recently

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
This Doc needed a different name because it’s really about The match

Seth sneaking his way into the storyline especially when he had his own belt while Roman had three and even the Rock had a belt was so wack. Man really lessened the build of his own main event.

Cody’s passing over promo was really bad and that helped people feel sorry for him even more.

If Roman was so wack then Cody would not be so elevated

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know Rock=Glazing, but let’s not be obtuse here. Rock tried to use his clout to pull a power play to bounce back from the the Black Adam fiasco. Rock didn’t take into account that Triple H has a backbone and fans were firmly behind Cody.

The Rock gets blamed for Black Adam when he was trying to fix it. We know who is behind that because those same people were behind The Flash movie, the NBA leaving TNT, the 80 million dollar Bat woman movie that won’t be seen, and other fukkery

People forget that Vince had gotten kicked out again and so to have positive PR they gave the Rock back rights to his name, a bunch of shares, and also included clauses to get him to wrestle. For Wrestlemania 40 he made 9.41 million. In total he made 30 million from the WWE since he came back and he hasn’t been back for a whole year yet

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What power play? He's the Rock. He's gonna main event WM no matter what...lol

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Dead ass…having Rock spin the narrative that it was HIS idea to pivot was NASTY :hhh:

Them showing ONLY the POSITIVE reactions from YouTube reactors was NASTY :hhh: KNOWING the HUGE amounts of videos of fans :pacspit: that shyt.

NOT mentioning how that segment with Cody, Rock, and Roman was THE MOST disliked video in WWE’s YouTube history was nasty :hhh:

Rock saying it was just a “small section” of fans that didn’t like the direction was :scust:

IGNORING how fans invaded his IG comments and leaving death threats to his daughter on Twitter.

Cody being told that they are gonna do Rock vs. Roman at Mania and STILL winning the Rumble was :hhh:

The fact they were DEAD ass going to push Cody aside and have Rock vs. Roman at Mania and think that the fans will be okay with it is just :mindblown:

All in all Rock is a piece of work…

Just from the outside looking in, I can tell Hunter and Cody worked together to foil Rock’s plan. Cause this shyt was something straight out of the Vince McMahon handbook.

The doc was cool but it could have been better. But you can tell Rock had a hand in the editing of this..

I agree with this post the most

Rock is a huge egomaniac and it did seem like Triple H was trying to manipulate this to still end with Cody vs Roman which is why Cody was kept as the Rumble winner

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I really hate all this stupid ass casual talk.

Can you show me where WM40 did much better numbers than WM39?

And i’ll tag @CBoz cause I know he can probably find it if so
I mean HHH says it all the time, the non traditional wrestling media was talking about it. I know personally a few lapsed fans that tuned in this year. I’m hearing about WWE from places I’ve never heard mention them before. The only person that could bring more eyes to WM is Travis Kelce GF
The Rock gets blamed for Black Adam when he was trying to fix it. We know who is behind that because those same people were behind The Flash movie, the NBA leaving TNT, the 80 million dollar Bat woman movie that won’t be seen, and other fukkery

People forget that Vince had gotten kicked out again and so to have positive PR they gave the Rock back rights to his name, a bunch of shares, and also included clauses to get him to wrestle. For Wrestlemania 40 he made 9.41 million. In total he made 30 million from the WWE since he came back and he hasn’t been back for a whole year yet
Man at this point if you don’t agree with this then I have nothing else to say.
I can’t think of a good reason to want to make the Rock look like the bad guy here other than hate. It’s like he’s won too much and had too good of a career so we have to paint him as the villain somehow.