Wu-Tang and white people

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Wu caught a lot of them because they like the Kung-Fu/Comic Book chit, and the randomness.
And it's hard.

That's pretty much it.

They don't know that much about the Afrocentric/5 Percent stuff.

for reals - in my experience, they really like to Ghost, RZA, Meth, & Dirty but they won't turn if the others are on.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
White people (as a whole) didn't start fukking with Wu until around '97.

RZA specifically had Wu go on tour with Rage Against The Machine to branch out to white people more. And the rest of the group wasn't feeling that, which is one of the reasons the tour fell apart.

Prior to that, unless you were around a ton of black people and/or in the hood....white people wasn't really fukking with Wu.

Same with Outkast, which I seen someone else mention. White people didn't really catch on until "Stankonia". Unless you were white and in the hood and/or damn near exclusively around black people....white people mostly didn't even know Outkast existed.

Fred.

Daps
it’s not about relating for us. white people ain’t listening to pro black music to relate to it. and it’s kinda dumb to even think that’s why we would
Arent you the white backpage ho who let's her man have side pieces? You're in no position to call anyone dumb.

Wu isn't talking to you or any other cac. They never were.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
It's not really shocking because Wu Tang Clan were extremely overrated and radio friendly for the white people. That's why they always had a huge following.

All black people I've met had nothing positive to say about Wu Tang.

Maaan you don't know any black people :wtb:

:mjpls:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
It's not really shocking because Wu Tang Clan were extremely overrated and radio friendly for the white people. That's why they always had a huge following.

All black people I've met had nothing positive to say about Wu Tang.

giphy.gif