Wu-Tang and white people

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
It's not really shocking because Wu Tang Clan were extremely overrated and radio friendly for the white people. That's why they always had a huge following.

All black people I've met had nothing positive to say about Wu Tang.
This type of shyt is why RZA and Cilvaringz sold that album for 2 mil instead of releasing it

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
John Heilemann represents everyday on NBC

DWIUtg9UQAI1JTe.jpg

DTqYIOxXkAAP3TH.jpg

-1x-1.jpg

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Even Jigga ain't doing numbers like that and he's like the only one semi relevant from the 90's.

Rap is a young man's game, I can't fukk with this so called "music" that these young cats listen to and I'm not supposed to. I mean you could be a real old school cats from the 80's and listen to the Purple tape (Rae & Ghost's first collab) and get confused.

If you're into the migos then just think what shyt will sound like 20 years from now?

I remember listening to a chick bump some shyt where a nikka was straight up yodeling and I asked her what it was and she said Fetty Wap. I asked straight up did she like that shyt and she said Yes. And that was like 7 years ago

I'm 37 and was a huggeeeeee Wu-tang head. people would sign my year book with " Method Boy" :mjlol:

Drew Wu-tang symbols on the blackboard on paper etc etc. These dudes haven't made a good album since forever

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
pardon my ignorance...idk who this cac is but that’s fukking wild lol
:mjlol:

He's a regular political pundit on MSNBC
He appears all day from Morning Joe at 6AM til 11PM with Brian Williams
and he's had that Wu-Tang iPad case in front of him for about 10 years:pachaha: