Wu-Tang and white people

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I love showing dudes on here like @Ineedmoney504 and ditzy broads like @dora_da_destroyer, that love to claim Black people don't or never fukk with Wu, shyt like this.

Also love to point out to them that their favorite rappers are Wu fans.

Gotta love it.

Wu-tang Clan is the GREATEST RAP GROUP OF ALL TIME:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wu-tang-clan-is-the-greatest-rap-group-of-all-time.93464/

Politic, ditto :jawalrus:

A lot of people that hate on WU, secretly admit that they cannot survive NYC in the 90s. Especially these strip club tricks that worry about what women want, instead of following their purpose

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Wutang is almost like a religion mixed with super hero type characters.

Think of a hip hop Star Wars saga and you see why people of all races love Wu. There’s a clear story you can follow. With interesting characters. Plus the music was perfect for the era.
Yep.. and they all really did have different styles too just like on some martial arts shyt. Them dudes was dope. The Purple Tape solidified their status and was the icing on the cake during their rise and sustainability

-on another note ain't half them dudes broke these days despite all the 'white love'?

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Death Certificate was another super militant album. He was able to get away with that but I guess this was too far:

One of the dudes in this group got twenty years and the other got killed

I was put unto them by... you guessed it, a rich white boy. A jew pretending to be Italian pretending to be black.... Imagine listening to Buck tha Devil and being said devil...

You and Your Heroes was the first time i noticed that jew and the f word were scrambled on hip hop albums (but thats another story)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's not really shocking because Wu Tang Clan were extremely overrated and radio friendly for the white people. That's why they always had a huge following.

All black people I've met had nothing positive to say about Wu Tang.

giphy.gif
source.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

:francis:Dude you must be trolling. One time I went into the bathroom at middle school and this one white dude and black dude busying smoking cigerettes like weed and rapping the lyrics to "Sub Crazy". If anything, Wu Tang Clan brings racial harmony among the world.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Daps
Yeah they talked around it but if you knew you knew. I mean they actually said I'm sending Devils back to the caucus mountains. It don't get no clearer than that. Then you got songs like Heaven or Hell, Glaciers of Ice, & Motherless Child which were technically robbery caper rhymes but it was also about taking back things which were stolen.

I'm a superfan (wouldn't tat myself though) but when I was a kid I used to just break down shyt that they said.

And if you want to talk about the Wu associated acts like Shabbazz the Scientist and Killa Army

and this was just blatant:

Dap + Rep for posting Sunz of Man. Best track off this album and top 5 SOM song.