:WTF: @ This Song/Video From This Little Kid From Chicago

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:shaq2: @ them overacting nikkas talking bout nuking and napalmimg a whiole fukkin city , and for all we know this lil nikka is just talking bout something he heard about and never seen just like your favorite rapper

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Okay kids:

First of all, this lil nikka is 13. I don't know about ya'll, but I was fantasizing about bytches and money at his age. He isn't a pre-pubescent little kid anymore. He just looks like one :manny:

Second of all, this little kid is making money, having fun, and getting access to bytches. Let him have his fun. I doubt he's really going out into the streets shooting people. He's an entertainer, the same as Rick Ross. In all honesty, I wish I was as cool as this kid when I was his age. fukk, I wish I was as cool as he is now :to:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That lil fat dude in the yellow shirt next to him has me cracking up every time I see him

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't think that lil breh is even in the streets like that, homie is using the number 1 American past time of selling ignorance while watching from the roof top

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2: @ them overacting nikkas talking bout nuking and napalmimg a whiole fukkin city , and for all we know this lil nikka is just talking bout something he heard about and never seen just like your favorite rapper

really? like Snoop? like Hov? Like Yeezy? C'mon dawg...i guess he is from chicago probably been to a couple of funerals, lost friends. I didnt listen to the song so I dont know what he is rappin about but this is 2012, not 98' not 95 not 93, not the 80's. The little black son of a bytch has more opportunities and access to opportunities than anyone's 'favorite rapper'.

He's not really out their grinding and hustlin tryin to make music and get out like puffy did around Big's time..he's choosing to be a stupid motherfukker. I cant respect that, in fact nobody that has ever had to come from the shyt that a lot of people's 'favorite' rappers can respect the fact that this kid is throwin away his youth to be ballin and actin a fool.

I said if he wants to be grown, let him be grown, let him pay taxes, and go to work, and get caught with drugs or guns and go to jail like grown men do. I think he will start cryin like a lil bytch and quickly realize how much of a child he wants to be.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay kids:

First of all, this lil nikka is 13. I don't know about ya'll, but I was fantasizing about bytches and money at his age. He isn't a pre-pubescent little kid anymore. He just looks like one :manny:

Second of all, this little kid is making money, having fun, and getting access to bytches. Let him have his fun. I doubt he's really going out into the streets shooting people. He's an entertainer, the same as Rick Ross. In all honesty, I wish I was as cool as this kid when I was his age. fukk, I wish I was as cool as he is now :to:

Your saying let him have his fun. This isnt a stage in his life. Its not likely that he's gonna grow outta this, its not like a normal phase in life. For rappers this lifestyle is terminal for the most part. You dont retire and go live a normal life. At whatever stage this kid is in his life he shouldnt be actin a fool like this. I hate to see my people condone this and act like its cool and celebrate it because its not.
But I see your perspective. Let him have his fun, he's 13 now, if he has fun for 5 more years and dies at 18, then 1/3rd of his life he was a lil mamas boy suckin on a tit, 2/3rds of his life he went to a little bit of school, had some friends probably seen some shyt then for the final 3rd of his life he was a baller and then he died. 18 years. One hell of a life.

I dont give a shyt about the little nikka, sure other kids have other opportunities, little league, spelling bees, acting, singing, dancing, etc. Plenty that wont interfere with what is supposed to be his 'schooling' years and they manage to do something with their lives. Maybe im biased, I dont see him becoming a decent rapper, selling a nice number of albums and doing tours, and gaining endorsements. I dont see him graduating high school, going to college and getting a good job and raising a decent family. shyt we know he aint gonna raise enough money to get outta chi-town...(not that its a bad place and he should want to leave, but bettering his lifestyle).

I just hate to see it celebrated like its all cool, when its not really cool at all. People see shyt like this and the people that accept shyt like this and think this is the shyt when shyt aint like this. Like Jersey Shore....you never see black people or hispanics on that show...people that have gone to those bars are like Thursday night is hip hop night etc, shyt gets pack with mexicans and black folk and stuff like that. But if you just take it as it is you think that the places they go, they way they act and shyt is how it is and accepted when its not.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
yea its like if we napalm bomb the projects of chicago, lives will be lost, but we wont be losing much and if anything they can rebuild and commercialize the the land. thats terrible because there are old people who cant afford to get out and theres gonna be the 6 year old who's destined to be something other than a twerk girl or a hood nikka that would be killed in the bombing.

Its a fukking shame because.....lets be reality. If this were a little white girl dancing and singing all provocatively like britney spears or a little white boy rappin like eminem or singing country like about drinking beer and liquor, reddit, facebook, youtube. ABC NEWS and all of them would have ran there ip, identified filming locations due to the scenery in the background, tracked these people down and would have shyt to say

but this is black folk, its chicago, and it may be pretty hard to find people that care.

:what::mindblown: nikka what planet do you live on?

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
How do you nikkas support this fukkery ? :what:

These are the same type of nikkas exterminating each other.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what::mindblown: nikka what planet do you live on?

iono know man, its been a long labor day, drinkin guiness watchin movies. Im sure what I was thinkin is that we try to be better. we try to strip ourselves of negative connotation, fight adversity and neutralize the meaning of the word ****** by bettering ourselves. Then a certain group of us (fukk it, these nikkas in the video) completely undermined and backslide seemingly any progress we attempt to make.