:WTF: @ This Song/Video From This Little Kid From Chicago

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lil wayne b.g didn't exist?

The point Lupe was making, and he was only talking about Chicago was that it was like that back then, and it's like that now. It's not good if 15-20 years later children have to grow up seeing the same shyt.

The fact that kids have to grow up and see that type of stuff, that this is the type of stuff they rap about because they live that life is not a good thing.

The fact that people see Lil Mouse who's 11-12 talk about killing and drugs and people go :manny: "He's probably about that life" should make people upset.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
fukk around fukk around fukk around get smoked :dj2:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Sometimes I do that too. Some of the nikkas will never learn and I feel like there is no other option. Kill them, and make sure to take care of the next generation of them CORRECTLY. That's some st0rmfr0nt shyt, tho. :smh: Part of it isn't their fault, but BREH,someone out of that crowd HAS to know that a little kid singing this shyt, pointing guns, etc, is WRONG . :smh:

My people need help. :smh:

Nope

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Look like some young rapper in Chiraq got murked
tumblr_m9vd1sJwam1rbtfplo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9vd1sJwam1rbtfplo2_1280.jpg

:merchant:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
really? like Snoop? like Hov? Like Yeezy? C'mon dawg...i guess he is from chicago probably been to a couple of funerals, lost friends. I didnt listen to the song so I dont know what he is rappin about but this is 2012, not 98' not 95 not 93, not the 80's. The little black son of a bytch has more opportunities and access to opportunities than anyone's 'favorite rapper'.

He's not really out their grinding and hustlin tryin to make music and get out like puffy did around Big's time..he's choosing to be a stupid motherfukker. I cant respect that, in fact nobody that has ever had to come from the shyt that a lot of people's 'favorite' rappers can respect the fact that this kid is throwin away his youth to be ballin and actin a fool.

I said if he wants to be grown, let him be grown, let him pay taxes, and go to work, and get caught with drugs or guns and go to jail like grown men do. I think he will start cryin like a lil bytch and quickly realize how much of a child he wants to be.

Daps, my dude

Where the crayons at, lil mf:pacspit:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea its like if we napalm bomb the projects of chicago, lives will be lost, but we wont be losing much and if anything they can rebuild and commercialize the the land. thats terrible because there are old people who cant afford to get out and theres gonna be the 6 year old who's destined to be something other than a twerk girl or a hood nikka that would be killed in the bombing.

Its a fukking shame because.....lets be reality. If this were a little white girl dancing and singing all provocatively like britney spears or a little white boy rappin like eminem or singing country like about drinking beer and liquor, reddit, facebook, youtube. ABC NEWS and all of them would have ran there ip, identified filming locations due to the scenery in the background, tracked these people down and would have shyt to say

but this is black folk, its chicago, and it may be pretty hard to find people that care.

Man...
What

The

FVCK !

How can a black person even begin to co-sign this sh1t ?
Y'all sound like some undercover st0rmfr0nt posters.
How does that sound any different than the typical genocidal sh1t
presented on those forums.
As black people we should want them to do better not merk them all off.