:WTF: @ This Song/Video From This Little Kid From Chicago

Mrsmoothwb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PA
fukk the BS, this shyt go hard. :birdman: wayne rockin w. this shyt lil mouse on the dedication 4!

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes I do that too. Some of the nikkas will never learn and I feel like there is no other option. Kill them, and make sure to take care of the next generation of them CORRECTLY. That's some st0rmfr0nt shyt, tho. :smh: Part of it isn't their fault, but BREH, someone out of that crowd HAS to know that a little kid singing this shyt, pointing guns, etc, is WRONG. :smh:

My people need help. :smh:

yea its like if we napalm bomb the projects of chicago, lives will be lost, but we wont be losing much and if anything they can rebuild and commercialize the the land. thats terrible because there are old people who cant afford to get out and theres gonna be the 6 year old who's destined to be something other than a twerk girl or a hood nikka that would be killed in the bombing.

Its a fukking shame because.....lets be reality. If this were a little white girl dancing and singing all provocatively like britney spears or a little white boy rappin like eminem or singing country like about drinking beer and liquor, reddit, facebook, youtube. ABC NEWS and all of them would have ran there ip, identified filming locations due to the scenery in the background, tracked these people down and would have shyt to say

but this is black folk, its chicago, and it may be pretty hard to find people that care.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: @ people overracting to this..kids been singing fukked up rap songs since i was a youngin..i was 8 and listening to NWA & short dog..then you had cats like illegal & da youngstaz making hardcore tracks early..

so don't worry about lil mouse..he just doin him, and you should just start doin you :youngsabo:

:takedat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Chris Rock warned you nikkaz... :mjpls:

tumblr_m8i4hytjhI1qh6zgbo1_400.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So then lets get to it already :shaq:

On a side note, this is sad. In what world does a parent think that this is okay, the song is littered with expletives, talking about subjects no 10 year old should be privy too, and emphasizes the very things in the community that make education seem secondary....pure rachetness

What makes you think his parents are actively involved? and those other issues you brought up speak way more to societal and cultural issues than parental ones. It's easy to blame the parenting ( or lack there of ) but there is a large list of problems and failures on multiple levels of society that leads to shyt like this. you can't single out any one issues as to why this child is the way he is.

the song knocks though.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Sometimes I do that too. Some of the nikkas will never learn and I feel like there is no other option. Kill them, and make sure to take care of the next generation of them CORRECTLY. That's some st0rmfr0nt shyt, tho. :smh: Part of it isn't their fault, but BREH, someone out of that crowd HAS to know that a little kid singing this shyt, pointing guns, etc, is WRONG. :smh:

My people need help. :smh:

im from the same hood as lil nikka , blocks from this shyt but guess what? lil nikka just got a cosign from lil wayne, a nikka who didnt even curse till his second album :smh: