:WTF: @ This Song/Video From This Little Kid From Chicago

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:smh: how the fukk do you help these people? where do you even start? if hes ten he should be in 4th grade....this niglet knows rap songs but I bet he cant name all 50 states. he probably cant name who was president when he was born and whos been president since.

i can deal with one idiot but a group of idiots...i feel bad because death is something that pops in my head as an option, its not right because there has to be a way to integrate these ingrates into society....these people have nothing 30 year old men in this video with the same mentality of the child rapper. how do we get these people something nice, teach them the skills to acquire nice things and succeed in their lives? they dont have much so they definitely dont know the value of things. like if you scrapped and saved money from a part time job and had 5g's and bought a car...sure it aint brand new, but your gonna take car of that bytch because its yours and you worked hard for it. how do we help these people?

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
WFT is wrong with parents. This kid is 10 he will probably be the one who fukks around and gets smoked

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:smh: how the fukk do you help these people? where do you even start? if hes ten he should be in 4th grade....this niglet knows rap songs but I bet he cant name all 50 states. he probably cant name who was president when he was born and whos been president since.

i can deal with one idiot but a group of idiots...i feel bad because death is something that pops in my head as an option, its not right because there has to be a way to integrate these ingrates into society....these people have nothing 30 year old men in this video with the same mentality of the child rapper. how do we get these people something nice, teach them the skills to acquire nice things and succeed in their lives? they dont have much so they definitely dont know the value of things. like if you scrapped and saved money from a part time job and had 5g's and bought a car...sure it aint brand new, but your gonna take car of that bytch because its yours and you worked hard for it. how do we help these people?

Sometimes I do that too. Some of the nikkas will never learn and I feel like there is no other option. Kill them, and make sure to take care of the next generation of them CORRECTLY. That's some st0rmfr0nt shyt, tho. :smh: Part of it isn't their fault, but BREH, someone out of that crowd HAS to know that a little kid singing this shyt, pointing guns, etc, is WRONG. :smh:

My people need help. :smh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And people got pissed at Lupe when he said that he's scared because music like this is simply a reflection of many of the youth in Chicago

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come to think of it this shouldnt really surprise me. I got fam in the education system who work in the inner city and :wow: at the stories about 2nd and 3rd graders involved in sex, drug running gun violence etc.

I helped my cuz in a class one time, 2nd grade! this lil dude was straight gay, like flamboyantly homosexual, I could not believe my eyes.

I hate to say it, but it may be no hope. Oh yeah this shcool was surrounded by the projects literally. Dope boys, not 30 feet from the schools front door, was their window.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
So then lets get to it already :shaq:

tumblr_lqre2wfaY21qlbx9to7_r1_500.gif

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Sometimes I do that too. Some of the nikkas will never learn and I feel like there is no other option. Kill them, and make sure to take care of the next generation of them CORRECTLY. That's some st0rmfr0nt shyt, tho. :smh: Part of it isn't their fault, but BREH, someone out of that crowd HAS to know that a little kid singing this shyt, pointing guns, etc, is WRONG. :smh:

My people need help. :smh: