:WTF: @ This Song/Video From This Little Kid From Chicago

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is all types of wrong but where the mixtape at? Dude is honestly better than most people in the game right now.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
At his age, I was picking boogers, and playing Mortal Kombat 2... :wow:

tumblr_m8rr1l4jj91qh2g4c.gif

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
What makes you think his parents are actively involved? and those other issues you brought up speak way more to societal and cultural issues than parental ones. It's easy to blame the parenting ( or lack there of ) but there is a large list of problems and failures on multiple levels of society that leads to shyt like this. you can't single out any one issues as to why this child is the way he is.

the song knocks though.

My post does not negate that there are multiple contributing factors in why he and many other children engage in this behavior; and your post adds to it. I was not speaking in absolutes. However, as a parent, you are to act as a gateway in your childrens lives.

Parents and experience shape a child, however, for a 10 year old to be on camera cussing, rapping, throwing stacks and talking about hoes-need HIS PARENTAL CONSENT IS NEEDED TO FILM. Thus, there ok.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Its 8 yr olds bussin aks in south africa :stopitslime:

Hittas start young in chiraq :smugdraper:

he sippin lean & poppin molly already :win:

If this lil nikka gets left in an open casket with his head all stapled up and disfigured, I bet yall switch up and start postin sht like "He was so young...damn, we really got do better yall :(" :smh:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
If this lil nikka gets left in an open casket with his head all stapled up and disfigured, I bet yall switch up and start postin sht like "He was so young...damn, we really got do better yall :(" :smh:

i wont because my post was a joke dont get mad at me blame his parents or lack thereof

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:smh: how the fukk do you help these people? where do you even start? if hes ten he should be in 4th grade....this niglet knows rap songs but I bet he cant name all 50 states. he probably cant name who was president when he was born and whos been president since.

i can deal with one idiot but a group of idiots...i feel bad because death is something that pops in my head as an option, its not right because there has to be a way to integrate these ingrates into society....these people have nothing 30 year old men in this video with the same mentality of the child rapper. how do we get these people something nice, teach them the skills to acquire nice things and succeed in their lives? they dont have much so they definitely dont know the value of things. like if you scrapped and saved money from a part time job and had 5g's and bought a car...sure it aint brand new, but your gonna take car of that bytch because its yours and you worked hard for it. how do we help these people?

the fuk up faggit

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
i wont because my post was a joke dont get mad at me blame his parents or lack thereof

No ones mad, I could care less about that young brothers life, I just find it weird that yall can joke and give props to this bullsht, but when nikkas get banged up for real its candle vigils and sad faces all of a sudden.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
No ones mad, I could care less about that young brothers life, I just find it weird that yall can joke and give props to this bullsht, but when nikkas get banged up for real its candle vigils and sad faces all of a sudden.

well the people in that community need to step up and say something before that happens

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey
I don't understand why people don't realize This is what Chicago always has been. We just now getting the shine for the world top see what happens here

Sent from - the Otf loft.. #3Hunna

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Kid rappers spittin gangsta shyt isn't exactly new. And reality is, a lot of young nikkaz start livin that street life early especially if their environment is fukked up enough.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"im rollin(rollin), all my nikkas rollin, 30 clip in them hollow tips have his ass sittin there rollin" from a 10 year old

:wtf:
He actually said

"im rollin(rollin), all my nikkas rollin, 30 clip in them hollow tips have his ass sittin in Roseland"

Roseland is a cemetery in the wild 100's :to: i got ppl in there

But as bad as yall think Chicago is, it aint nowhere near, aint even close, cant even be compared to how bad it was in the 90's. Being up there it wasnt even safe to stand in your own home, if you wasnt on the floor at nightfall you might catch a stray :damn:

Rest In Peace to my family who didnt get to make it out in time