Wtf is wrong with some people a customer service...

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
You never know what a person is going through. Not too many cashiers at any job is banking any money, and they probably hate their job for a million different reasons. It's a shame that the job that actually deals with the frontline customer pays so little and has virtually no other rewards other than a store discount. I really have compassion for fast food and servers at restaurants to an extent.

One of my first jobs was washing trucks. I do that again to start off working before I ever work in any customer service related positions.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Got to shout out and say some BW have an attitude that’s so bad and unwarranted.

That being said, black West Indian women need to chill.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Best Customer Service
Fat Black Men
Retired Black Men ( talk a lot though)
Single Fathers
Suburban black teen girls. ( look like they will pledge a white sorority)
Fat white dudes
Young adult Americanized Asian Men
White dudes who look like their name is Chip.
Suburban white girls ( only applies in large cities)
Fat Mexican men.

Daps
I never understood where this comes from. I live where there's 4 corner stores close to me where Arabs own them and they're some of the friendliest people. But I have noticed that they absolutely hate ignorance, which is why a lot of them frown up when nikkas come in the stores acting goofy.
So what? I’ve been into friendly white establishments. Doesn’t mean shyt.

Where do you get your gas?
Generic no name place near me. Arabs and Indians own all the gas stations near me but sometimes I go out of my way to get gas at a non brown owned place

Yoooo lol

I thought I was going crazy. Asians/Arabs treat me the worst in average in their gas stations/convenience stores. Don't even make eye contact with me, but will watch if I move around the store.

One time I tried to buy lottery tickets and gave this Arab fool a twenty FROM the gas station ATM, and he kept squinting at it, holding it up to the light, marking it, speaking in Arabic to his father, eventual shoved my tickets to me... I don't think I've ever been so angry lol
Fukking towelheads. Only have that energy when hiding behind the counter with a gun and 6 cameras in the store. I would rather support a chain that at least employs black people before those blood sucking leeches who do nothing but take money out of our community and don’t give anything back or employ any locals

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
People should stop making excuses for these a$$holes. Apparently some people have a bad day every day because they seem to always have an attitude. In my experience it's women that have this problem a lot more than men.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Bro I been working at a dollar general for 3 years to pay for college part time and you described that shyt perfectly. I want to quit everyday but the money keeps everything working. To Make matters worst I’m the store manager so I have to work atleast 50 hours a week and more if somebody doesn’t come or something needs to be done . Feel like I live in the store with no time for myself and during school its even less free time. Also on salary so no extra money for working over 50 hours :francis::francis:

I’ll also will add the longer you stay at the same spot the less you start to give af about customer service lol

Do you make more than $15 an hour?:ohhh:

Always wondered how much people at Dollar stores or Big Lots make:patrice:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Do you make more than $15 an hour?:ohhh:

Always wondered how much people at Dollar stores or Big Lots make:patrice:
I’m on salary right now 40k a year and when you take into account the fact I have to work 50 hours a week its prolly around 16 an hour. When I started off as a cashier I was only making 8 an hour and then 12 as an assistant manager before I became the store manager.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Best Customer Service
Fat Black Men
Retired Black Men ( talk a lot though)
Single Fathers
Suburban black teen girls. ( look like they will pledge a white sorority)
Fat white dudes
Young adult Americanized Asian Men
White dudes who look like their name is Chip.
Suburban white girls ( only applies in large cities)
Fat Mexican men.

:dead: man y’all have no idea how true this is

OP if you think that is bad you have no idea how bad it is having some of these young bytchy black chicks as your supervisor

I got out of customer service finally two months ago and work the independent contract jobs like UberEats, Postmates and Caviar but before months ago in retail I had a chick you described as my boss

And it’s annoying when they are younger than you she was a year younger than me

Skinny chick with tats all over and when I first was hired and met her right away I knew she was ratchet. I said before often I’m good at reading people

She proved me right because we butt heads numerous times. She really got on an insane power trip man. Was disrespectful to mad customers and the employees even

What bothers me is how when customers see a title it’s as if they don’t even bother to try to report the person if they are rude :dahell:

Whereas a regular employee they will report for sneezing the wrong way

Chicks like her I’m amazed they were able to work for all these years without being reported

Was so ratchet man...this was a thrift store btw

She would be closing certain days with us and be texting on her phone in plain sight :dahell: or saying “nikka” or cursing around people

I know y’all see me be defending women often on here and it’s cause this site goes overboard with the anti women talk but these are some of the situations where we can be on the same page

This chick was a headcase

Daps
f you don’t like your job whats your issue?

Quit... nobody will care or miss you

Brother, you're being crass and inconsiderate.

Those people's job consist of them clocking in @ 9 and out @ 5.

Talk back to back calls with no break--sometimes 2 hours straight before a mere 15 minute break.

It's stressful, brother.