Wtf is wrong with some people a customer service...

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Working customer jobs will burn you the fukk out no matter how much money you bringing in doing it. I know cats that make $50-60k in a specialized call center/customer facing job and even they get burned out because they get cussed out and stressed out on the daily.

It's still not an excuse to kirk off on some random customer though.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I hate America's customer service. Was vacationing in Japan which is King of customer service and enjoyed feeling like an actual customer:ohlawd:

I travelled to many places by local planes and the service was impeccable. Got on a coach flight from Osaka to Tokyo to catch my flight back to the States and felt like I was in first class. Not a full hour later was I on the flight back and the middle aged black flight attendant giving me the stink eye and not offering me drinks but doting on the annoying ass white couple next to me even though I'm an elite member of the carrier...:childplease:
I really hate customer service in America:camby:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hate to say it but I mostly get this from Black women at customer service jobs. The nice Black women I meet are older or less attractive. Im so used to it Ill just go to another person to not have to deal with the self hatred.
That’s basically what I’m saying.

Honestly I could’ve made this thread 3 days ago because they were acting funny on my flights to and from texas too.

Everyone was cool... security, lyft drivers, people at the office, etc... but I swear everytime it came to a younger black chick and customer service it was just trash. I literally avoided them.

Like theres this elitist attitude or they think all nikkas trying to hit on them or some shyt. Or like you broke or something because you walk up in some sweats and house shoes (basically gym shyt unless I’m working)

Older white bytch on the plane was trash too but I didn’t say shyt to her either. Other people called her out tho

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
This happens a lot to me with those fakkit Indian and Arab gas station/corner store people

Will have a stank attitude with me but show their teeth for the cac behind me. It’s why I no longer support any brown owned businesses, fukk them

Yoooo lol

I thought I was going crazy. Asians/Arabs treat me the worst in average in their gas stations/convenience stores. Don't even make eye contact with me, but will watch if I move around the store.

One time I tried to buy lottery tickets and gave this Arab fool a twenty FROM the gas station ATM, and he kept squinting at it, holding it up to the light, marking it, speaking in Arabic to his father, eventual shoved my tickets to me... I don't think I've ever been so angry lol

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
And yeah when I stop at gas stations asian (Indian, East Asian, w/e) and Arab will change their demeanor when it's a white person. That's just life I guess :francis:

Besides them I'd say youngerish white chicks and young black women have the worst attitudes. Don't have much experience with young asians/Hispanics.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
This happens a lot to me with those fakkit Indian and Arab gas station/corner store people

Will have a stank attitude with me but show their teeth for the cac behind me. It’s why I no longer support any brown owned businesses, fukk them
Where do you get your gas?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

I never understood where this comes from. I live where there's 4 corner stores close to me where Arabs own them and they're some of the friendliest people. But I have noticed that they absolutely hate ignorance, which is why a lot of them frown up when nikkas come in the stores acting goofy.

Daps
Recently talked with my boy about just this topic after he dealt with some black chick at Whole Foods. I've seen many black retail clerks treat black customers (especially black men) like shyt, only to act friendlier than a clown when white customers come up. It's because they're broke and starving. When they see black customers with disposable income that suggests they may be in a good place, they feel intense resentment. :francis:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I see it all the time. I think its a combination of two things, the training for these jobs don't really emphasize delivering quality customer service and for whatever reason alot of these folks just didnt get the training at home either. Like whatever happened to greeting each person who comes to your register :dwillhuh: As a customer I always make it a point to say something, even if the worker doesn't initiate it, just as a common courtesy. I know these jobs aren't the most glorifying, I've worked em in the past, but I never took that out on customers. All these establishments need to take their training cues from Chick-fil-a

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I ask for managers and I call and report their ass, I don't give a fukk if they end up fired and living in a box

I've worked customer service majority of my life and have never had the nerve to be unnecessarily rude to people so I wish the worst on every single one of them bytches

:scust:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, or at least hood people work there.

Now that I think about it, same shyt happened yesterday at the gas station with a fat chick.

Bruh I literally did nothing but walk in... none of that energy with anyone else

I gave her the energy back though... then I gave 10$ to a struggling looking couple to get gas.
I think you got hustled, breh. :patrice:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
man oh man.. this shyt home... that's why i guess i stay on amazon prime to avoid these motherfukkers

in the hood i hate

1. going through a drive thru like mcdonalds and they have salads all blasted over the signage, so i ask for a southwest salad and the dude said " WE DON'T SELL SALADS AT THIS LOCATION ":what:

2. going through the drive thru and motherfukkers telling me to pull up, we'll bring your food out to you... wait for 10 minutes just for the wrong order...

3. women cashier's in almost all stores, attitude like a motherfukker like i'm wasting their time, just because i ask where do you keep the milk

in the burbs

1. i hate when i'm dressed like a bum, because i'm out doing plumbing work and need something and motherfukkers just assumed a nikka going to steal

Last edited: