Wtf is wrong with some people a customer service...

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
Recently talked with my boy about just this topic after he dealt with some black chick at Whole Foods. I've seen many black retail clerks treat black customers (especially black men) like shyt, only to act friendlier than a clown when white customers come up. It's because they're broke and starving. When they see black customers with disposable income that suggests they may be in a good place, they feel intense resentment. :francis:

Ehhhh, idk if that’s the main issue.

That be the case on occasion, but I’ve been wearing the most regular shyt and still be disrespected.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Brother, you're being crass and inconsiderate.

Those people's job consist of them clocking in @ 9 and out @ 5.

Talk back to back calls with no break--sometimes 2 hours straight before a mere 15 minute break.

It's stressful, brother.
I’m being inconsiderate :gucci: are you out of your mind? It’s customer service for a reason

fukk their consideration... I work too, I been working “customer service” type shyt for 10+ years just because I’m in IT... your professionalism matters.

I would understand if they were rude and confrontational FIRST.

But not to me who just walked in and asked a fukking question.

If I get this new job I will be working 9-6 “in house” teaching people how to use their equipment and fixing shyt their asses break, sending emails, answering calls, with one fukking break.

I was working 12-15 hour shifts 4 days a week and remoting in on my days off and I’m not catching attitudes for no reason... I know what REAL stress is

I don’t want to hear that shyt. Act like a fukking adult or quit.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Since we’re sharing stories, there’s a coffee shop I go to regularly before work to get some paper work done on my laptop.

I’ve been going there on and off for about a year but every time I do go there, I order the same drink and I enter around the same time. It’s mostly the same staff members there. I get on with all of them except one.

This stupid bytch works in a coffee shop and granted English isn’t her first lanaguage (she’s either Italian or somewhere from Eastern Europe) you should know the basics when people order something.

So a few weeks ago, I ordered one drink, I repeated myself to make sure she got it right. I see her making a hot chocolate in addition to her making my drink,I simply assumed she was taking two orders at once. She gets to the cash register and tries to charge me for two drinks. I politely let her know I only asked for the one drink. The bytch gives me a stank face like it was my fault she couldn’t comprehend ONE simple order. Like it was that much of an inconvenience for her to reverse the charge. I wanted to cuss her stupid ass out but what would I look like (a big black man) doing that to a woman? (A white woman at that).

Round two a week later, she’s at the front again serving. I’m dreading this bytch will get it wrong again. Miraculously, she gets the order right. I ask for a saucer and she looks at me blankly. I point directly to the saucer in front of her and she points to the napkins. At this point I just grab the saucer myself because I was done playing charades with this retard.

Man, I’m so heated just tying this up. She’s probably a racist c*nt/.

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
So what? I’ve been into friendly white establishments. Doesn’t mean shyt.

Generic no name place near me. Arabs and Indians own all the gas stations near me but sometimes I go out of my way to get gas at a non brown owned place

Fukking towelheads. Only have that energy when hiding behind the counter with a gun and 6 cameras in the store. I would rather support a chain that at least employs black people before those blood sucking leeches who do nothing but take money out of our community and don’t give anything back or employ any locals

Yeah I wish there were black owned small businesses:francis:

But this how life is for us though :yeshrug:idk wtf we supposed to do. Thing is, these types will get their wake up calls eventually. White people dont like them either.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
This is a well-known phenomenon you get called c00n if you point it out though. Black women consistently give the worst customer service. I'm talking fast food, retail etc It's annoying af but I've learned not to take it personal.

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
I’m being inconsiderate :gucci: are you out of your mind? It’s customer service for a reason

fukk their consideration... I work too, I been working “customer service” type shyt for 10+ years just because I’m in IT... your professionalism matters.

I would understand if they were rude and confrontational FIRST.

But not to me who just walked in and asked a fukking question.

If I get this new job I will be working 9-6 “in house” teaching people how to use their equipment and fixing shyt their asses break, sending emails, answering calls, with one fukking break.

I was working 12-15 hour shifts 4 days a week and remoting in on my days off and I’m not catching attitudes for no reason... I know what REAL stress is

I don’t want to hear that shyt. Act like a fukking adult or quit.

Lol yep, I’ve worked customer service too, and in a medical clinic where people are sick AND in a bad mood. Terrible combination. And we were understaffed/underfunded and I wasn’t making shyt for money.

If I would get fired for my attitude, why do they get to be bytches at the cashier line/drive through window.

I’ve noticed this behaviour the most at Walmart’s/targets/grocery, etc and fast food places. It might just be a thing with these kinda types just ending up in dead end jobs, than the jobs themselves idk.

Daps
Yeah I wish there were black owned small businesses:francis:

But this how life is for us though :yeshrug:idk wtf we supposed to do. Thing is, these types will get their wake up calls eventually. White people dont like them either.
I don’t support their businesses. Don’t know your location but supermarkets sell donuts and coffee now so you don’t have to go to some Dunkin’ Donuts owned by Raj to get your donuts and coffee. Pisses me off to see black people supporting their trash ass coffee made by racists who don’t even wash their hands after they take a shyt. Supermarkets also have self checkout so you don’t have to go to corner stores for the convenience of being in and out. Only thing these fakkits kind of have on lock is gas and my two mains stations are one owned by cacs who are at least semi cordial and one owned by some immigrants who treat their black customers with respect.

Fukk 711 and Dunkin Donuts though

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, or at least hood people work there.

Now that I think about it, same shyt happened yesterday at the gas station with a fat chick.

Bruh I literally did nothing but walk in... none of that energy with anyone else

I gave her the energy back though... then I gave 10$ to a struggling looking couple to get gas.
:snoop:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lol yep, I’ve worked customer service too, and in a medical clinic where people are sick AND in a bad mood. Terrible combination. And we were understaffed/underfunded and I wasn’t making shyt for money.

If I would get fired for my attitude, why do they get to be bytches at the cashier line/drive through window.

I’ve noticed this behaviour the most at Walmart’s/targets/grocery, etc and fast food places. It might just be a thing with these kinda types just ending up in dead end jobs, than the jobs themselves idk.
Thats what I’m saying

Your professionalism matters. And honestly, it should go both ways but we know it doesn’t always happen.

If I got a customer snapping at me I’m polite as possible and even explain “the severity of your issue does not take precedence over the severity of the CEO’s issue” or something, through email, with their bosses cc’d. Simple fix, very professional.

And in IT it’s different, I could fukk your shyt up on purpose and leave your ticket in the request queue for days “pretending” like I’m working on it if I don’t like you. If you cool, I’ll probably get to your shyt before others just because you cool af.

So It goes both ways... thats my main issue. If I’m polite as a customer, and you’re rude, it’s fukk you, your job, your feelings, etc., after that.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
This happens to me as well. I give the black associates the benefit of the doubt because I know where it comes from. Specifically young black females will be straight up hostile to a brutha for no reason...I always have to correct them and say I nothing but polite to you, I’m not giving you a hard time.

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotdamn yall nikkas be trippin over the smallest amount of money:mjlol:

I donate to schools, red cross, veterans association, fire departments, etc literally like once a month this really wasn’t shyt to me:hhh:
Miss the point brehs:pachaha:

You out here giving away money cuz they said "they needed gas money"

Tell me you gave the money to the cashier:why:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
You never know what a person is going through. Not too many cashiers at any job is banking any money, and they probably hate their job for a million different reasons. It's a shame that the job that actually deals with the frontline customer pays so little and has virtually no other rewards other than a store discount. I really have compassion for fast food and servers at restaurants to an extent.

One of my first jobs was washing trucks. I do that again to start off working before I ever work in any customer service related positions.

Brother, you're being crass and inconsiderate.

Those people's job consist of them clocking in @ 9 and out @ 5.

Talk back to back calls with no break--sometimes 2 hours straight before a mere 15 minute break.

It's stressful, brother.
People, please stop making excuses for these people. I worked at food places, a call center, repair work etc when I was younger, built my money, education, and skill set up and got better jobs. Just cuz you make low wages and have to deal with various people gives you ZERO excuse to provide less than decent customer service.

Having a bad day? Call off or get the fukk over it. Take pride in yourself or your work, if you can't, stay yout negative ass at home.:ufdup:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
If there is one thing I won’t argue against the coli is black women and customer service.

But like @Donovan Gumby said you are more likely to have better customer service suburban black girls.

That’s why I made sure to always treat black people well no matter their demographic. I hate seeing us treated badly by others and by each other for unwarranted reason.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
only time I've ever got into it with a customer was when some dumb bytch decided to hold me personally responsible for us running out of Easter eggs.

I'm a fukking checkout operator, the fukk am I supposed to do? :gucci: