Wtf is wrong with some people a customer service...

Daps
if you don’t like your job whats your issue?

Quit... nobody will care or miss you

This shyt happens quite frequently with me and I specifically notice its more with young black people lately..

But if another black person catches an attitude with me anytime soon I’m snappin.

I’m at walgreens a few hours ago buying my grandma gifts to give to my aunt for mothers day (literally would not be there for any other reason). So I ask the much younger, black register girl where the giftcards are..

She gives me a weird, goofy look like I work there... so I’m supposed to know. They not even by the registers like usual.

So whatever... Grab my shyt and get in line. I’m not even thinking about this chick

I get to the register again and of course, the card shyt not working. And its just awkward af... im like whats wrong with this bytch? I didn’t even have the energy for attitude or to get a “tone”, I’m hungover af. Just give me my shyt so I can never interact with your ass again. Grabbed my receipt and dipped like “wtf is wrong with you goofy”

And its literally happening alot with younger black people. It’s to the point where it’s confusing because what attitude do you got because YOU working at walmart/walgreens/ wal-whatever the fukk.

You normally wouldn’t catch me caught dead in a walmart/walgreens unless my old ass family wants me to go

So idk what it is. I’m literally in flipflops, sweats, a hat or a hoody. I look normal af to me. I don’t even make eye contact if I don’t need to. And it’s not me because this shyt doesn’t happen with most older black people or any other race really.

But young black women specifically this happens often. Only one fakkit got an attitude with one day and I actually did respond on some disrespectful shyt but thats extremely rare
Lot of nikkas in general esp young nikkas are dikkheads in with no respect

95 percent of my interactions with white boys are smooth

With my own race? I always anticipate some bullshyt...

Daps
This happens to me as well. I give the black associates the benefit of the doubt because I know where it comes from. Specifically young black females will be straight up hostile to a brutha for no reason...I always have to correct them and say I nothing but polite to you, I’m not giving you a hard time.
That type of talk doesn’t work on those birds breh :russ:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This happens to me as well. I give the black associates the benefit of the doubt because I know where it comes from. Specifically young black females will be straight up hostile to a brutha for no reason...I always have to correct them and say I nothing but polite to you, I’m not giving you a hard time.
:mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

It cracks me up when you get Tyrone who doesn't give AF as a customer service rep.

They got that whole " I'm just here to get paid" tone all over they voice. You ask a question and you visualize (pause) the nikkas face like :stopitslime:

And Latonya the THOT on the other end. Sad part is they sometimes got a sexy voice.

I wouldn't work a call center no matter what.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
When I worked retail, I always went above and beyond for customers because I didn't want them to bother me. Funnily enough, it was the people that followed protocol and did their, "Well, we're sorry to hear that... how can we..." bullshyt that got reported to the District Manager. My bosses always wanted to me to be friendlier, but I knew it was a business district and most of these people just wanted to get their coffee and move the fukk on. shyt, it's NY. Most people here just want to buy their shyt and move on before their late.

But yes, when I see that shyt on the other side now, I get annoyed. Like, fam, I know the job is trash, but if you put a minimum amount of effort in it, nobody is going to bother you afterwards. bytches want to act all annoyed and with an attitude.
Tier:
Fat Black Men
Fathers that have to pay Child Support
Old heads (never shut the fukk up, though)
Black Teens
Gay men (:dame:)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Q:Why does it feel like the quality of everything in America is getting worse & the service is getting noticeably worse?

A:They pay ppl nothing, they treat them worse.

Three instances today before I clocked in.