Wtf is wrong with some people a customer service...

Daps
Bro I been working at a dollar general for 3 years to pay for college part time and you described that shyt perfectly. I want to quit everyday but the money keeps everything working. To Make matters worst I’m the store manager so I have to work atleast 50 hours a week and more if somebody doesn’t come or something needs to be done . Feel like I live in the store with no time for myself and during school its even less free time. Also on salary so no extra money for working over 50 hours :francis::francis:

I’ll also will add the longer you stay at the same spot the less you start to give af about customer service lol
What’s a normal day for you look like?

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Tbh some people have bad days my guy. Like today, I’m a cook at a restaurant. And some fakkit kept sending his chicken back because he wanted it well well well we’ll done. And it started pissing me off cuz I basically burnt his shyt after the second call back and he still kept sending it back asking for it to be cooked more:childplease::what:. Luckily my manager could see he was blowing the shyt out of me and just asked him if he”d like something else. Also some people are tired of working 30/40 hours a week with bullshyt jobs, only to get like 5/600 every 2 weeks. So they come in mad as shyt. And they can’t “quit” because they need the money. So they’re caught in an endless loop of depression.

I manage a restaurant and these hours are:damn:. I’m pretty much :dead: on my one day off lol

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Maybe it’s the locations of the stores u visit.

Are u going to the stores in the hood? Cuz that will explain a lot.
Yeah, or at least hood people work there.

Now that I think about it, same shyt happened yesterday at the gas station with a fat chick.

Bruh I literally did nothing but walk in... none of that energy with anyone else

I gave her the energy back though... then I gave 10$ to a struggling looking couple to get gas.

Daps
This is petty but it only bugs me when a white person is behind me and all of a sudden they get their mind right.
This happens a lot to me with those fakkit Indian and Arab gas station/corner store people

Will have a stank attitude with me but show their teeth for the cac behind me. It’s why I no longer support any brown owned businesses, fukk them

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah, or at least hood people work there.

Now that I think about it, same shyt happened yesterday at the gas station with a fat chick.

I gave her the energy back though... then I gave 10$ to a struggling looking couple to get gas.
That’s it breh, I avoid going to stores in the hood. Stores like family dollar and Walmart’s in the hood I pass up and rather go to the more upscale ones even if it’s farther away. Avoid the bad customers and horrible customer service.

I worked at Walmart for years in the hood.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
None of the “we have bad days sometimes and we are depressed about our jobs” bs is acceptable for unnecessary attitudes with random people, considering you have NO IDEA what they’re going through. You’re mad about your job, they could’ve just lost theirs. Or buried a family member. Or lost an opportunity. Or just got evicted. Get over yourselves, and just do your job minus all of the extra drama and let people go on about their day.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I did... and you read it

Yall nikkas coming in here expecting what? A non-conversation... pictures?

I’m just venting, I know ppl can relate. You nikkas talk about the most irrelevant shyt on this board all day.

I made one thread... I’m good
:patrice:Pics or gfto:leostare:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
This is petty but it only bugs me when a white person is behind me and all of a sudden they get their mind right.

That pretty much sums up the way it happens to me, when it happens to me. I take note of the demeanor of the cashier with the white person in front of me, and then the way their whole attitude just sours and they basically just turn into an angry silent robot when it is my turn.

It burns me up to no end.

I have, however, learned to be careful to differentiate between the cashier having an attitude vs the cashier simply dropping the fake perky antics that you sometimes have to put on for caucasians, and just relaxing because there you are a Black person in front of them, finally! Relief...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That’s it breh, I avoid going to stores in the hood. Stores like family dollar and Walmart’s in the hood I pass up and rather go to the more upscale ones even if it’s farther away. Avoid the bad customers and horrible customer service.

I worked at Walmart for years in the hood.
And the fact that it happened yesterday too

I guess thar sparked the frustration this time. I had forgot it happened until just now

I normally don’t pay attention to what stores I go to, just whatever is closer.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
What’s a normal day for you look like?
i make my own schedule but right now I’m basically doing 5 10 hours shifts a weeks
And two off days. Usually 12-10pm. During my shifts I mainly just stock the store , straighten up the aisles and post on the coli . Rinse and repeat . I Spend a lot of time just in the stockroom fukking off and let my Assistant managers/ cashiers run the store lol

Last edited: