Writer's and Actor's Strike 2023: Aaaaand Scene...That's a Wrap!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I saw this coming a mile away.

People not wanting to go to theaters and wanting to stream everything has forced studios to adapt.

They don’t want to take risks anymore. DVD’s which provided backend income don’t exist anymore.

Consumers basically want something for nothing. Half the time people spoil/leak movie details months before it drops.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Mr beast in “1 million dollar challenge” this fall on fox

The AMP hour starring Kai Cenat

Your world today w/Hasan

Gonna see some wild stuff.
:mjlol:

That streamer/youtuber low quality shyt barely registers as entertainment. Mr. Beast has to blow up 17 things in a video to keep the attention of 12-year olds for 6 minutes. Imagine trying to churn out 22 episodes of a 60 minute show.

What's more likely to happen is actors hopping on Twitch/YouTube and taking these streamers' viewers :hubie:

Look out for a Pacino, De Niro, Pesci podcast coming to Spotify :skip:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This might sound stupid but can Biden step in and stop this madness
This is way below his pay grade, but it's got Gavin Newsom written all over it.

Adding on, but the City of Los Angeles as well. This strike doesn't affect the Studios only... but Hotels, Catering, and any Service that is used; like Janitors. If this goes on for months, that means Hollywood/Los Angeles economy takes a big hit from lost revenue.

So after so many months the City itself might tell the two to come to the table.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
They scared AI bout to take their jobs.. Actor sits in a room for 5 mins to get his face scanned and 6 months later he in a movie he didn’t read for or shoot scenes in :mjlol:

And y’all thought black mirror Joan is awful was some bullshyt :pachaha:
I'm looking forward to the A.I. Jurassic Park reboot directed by A.I. Wes Anderson: