Wow, Skyrim is the best game of the decade...possibly best ever created.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yes the only main gripe I have of the game is the fighting mechanics. Just feels kinda...floaty. Nothing feels solid.

Play as a Archer...its the only way to play skyrim IMO, melee and magic combat feels really dumb in it.

But yeah, Skyrim is a monster breh, watching the landscape from the Reach, slowly flatten out turn into Falkreath hold.:ohlawd: Or the giants in Eastmarch clubbing you 30 feet in the air...or fighting dragons among the Ash trees of The Rift...:wow:

Skyrim was better than Oblivion in everyway...i can only imagine the next gen....

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I ran up on a Giant in the first 30 minutes game play like
3UtYV.gif
and got punted across the map - literally. :dead:

Game is in my top 10 of all time along with Fallout 3. Classics that I can see myself going back to play 5/10 years from now.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I put 100's of hours of into Skyrim, several playthroughs
Was the only game I played for like a 6 month stretch
Best game ever :wow:
couldn't really get into Fallout, I may need to revisit it :patrice:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Every time I see a giant, I make sure to run up and leave them without any mammoth cheese. Hit them with the :youngsabo: As they try to give chase.

I've spent hundreds of hours on Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Skyrim. I've only finished the main story on fallout 3 but have all the DLC for it as well as Skyrim. I've always wanted to go back and travel to every location and do every quest in all of them but I'd be insane to even attempt it. There's enough satisfaction just roaming the Wastes and Skyrim to not have to worry about finishing them.

I swear when one of these threads pop up I get the itch to just drop every other game and put one of those three games in. Fallout 4 is going to ruin my life:noah:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
yall nikkas got me wanting to play this. i tried to play fable once but i didnt like it. is this better than fable 2?