Wow, Skyrim is the best game of the decade...possibly best ever created.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Bathesda needs to hire someone that can improve gameplay badly....how the fukk are u gonna have by far the deepest, biggest most immersive worlds in videogames and the fighting system is consistently trash in oblivion first then skyrim :snoop:. I still put like 200 hours in the game even with that flaw. Have a great combat system in place and its the GOAT game by a mile no contest

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
my favorite game ever. nothing come close to this experience. played 150 hours on ps3 and a month ago I started it for PC and its even better :lawd:. havnt even cracked the DLC yet. i could lose myself in this game for hours and hours at a time.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bathesda needs to hire someone that can improve gameplay badly....how the fukk are u gonna have by far the deepest, biggest most immersive worlds in videogames and the fighting system is consistently trash in oblivion first then skyrim :snoop:. I still put like 200 hours in the game even with that flaw. Have a great combat system in place and its the GOAT game by a mile no contest
this!!!

i tried to play this game.. got about 10 hours in... twice

both times the fighting just made me quit.. so generic and it feels like there's no difference in hitting an enemy and hitting thin air

Kingdoms of Amalur and Skyrim really need to collaborate

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like someone else said the magic creation was piff and they axed it for no reason. Plus in Oblivion the mages felt more like mages, and the dungeons were 10x better. But if you play the pc port those mods add so much to the game its beyond crazy

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Like someone else said the magic creation was piff and they axed it for no reason. Plus in Oblivion the mages felt more like mages, and the dungeons were 10x better. But if you play the pc port those mods add so much to the game its beyond crazy

Just bought the legendary off steam

What mods so I get?

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I prefer Fallout and I've put about 30 hours into Skyrim but I don't know if I'll continue. I just get hooked into doing quests but honestly don't pay much attention to why I'm doing them and the story so it doesn't keep me hooked. And like a few others have said, the combat is meh.