Wow, Skyrim is the best game of the decade...possibly best ever created.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
Lol.

This sounds like a console Skyrim experience. Literally everything you named as cons can be changed or upgraded on the PC version.

Graphics look bland?? LOL

72850_2014-11-28_0000x2lc3.png

72850_2014-12-01_0001o7xfz.png

I'm telling you cats that Skyrim on PC with mods is a whole nother experience.

It's literally a new game.

and then the game usually runs like crap with all those mods installed even with high end graphic cards. The Vanishing of Ethan Carter looks better imo and it's straight vanilla running on an old engine

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
and then the game usually runs like crap with all those mods installed even with high end graphic cards. The Vanishing of Ethan Carter looks better imo and it's straight vanilla running on an old engine
Runs like crap?

I have over 100 mods and very high ENB settings running in that video...spawned 30 guards in that area in the beginning and a dragon...Locked in at 60 fps...

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
Runs like crap?

I have over 100 mods and very high ENB settings running in that video...spawned 30 guards in that area in the beginning and a dragon...Locked in at 60 fps...

what card are u using, how much did it cost and how long was the time period between the day the game was released until all those specific mods were created and available for use in the game?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
what card are u using, how much did it cost and how long was the time period between the day the game was released until all those specific mods were created and available for use in the game?
GTX 780 which cost the same amount as a larrybox did when I copped in February...

I got skyrim last year off the steam winter sale...I don't k ow how long those mods been around but the graphics ENB is always being updated...

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
GTX 780 which cost the same amount as a larrybox did when I copped in February...

I got skyrim last year off the steam winter sale...I don't k ow how long those mods been around but the graphics ENB is always being updated...

So you hypothetically would have had to wait 3 years after the game was originally released to be able to run all 100 of those mods at decent frames per second on a GTX 780?

I understand that u only recently copped the game but the average person isn't trying to wait years and 100 modifications later for a game to look "great"

Most people play and beat it within the first few months and then move onto something else unless DLC is released.

We don't have the patience to wait 3 long years for games to look phenomenal, there's too many new games being released yearly for that shyt bruh

but I guess it's great that you dudes don't mind having to wait for old games to look good.

"The mele and combat sucks" @ AppleDell

"but but but you didn't download that new mele mod and all this new stuff that was released recently that makes it better"
- @[B]Fatboi1[/B]

GTFOH nikka..

:camby:

FYI, I played the game years ago and enjoyed it, I just don't like seeing nigs on here that played it when it was originally released being criticized for their opinions because they didn't recently replay it after 100 new mods were released

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If you're not playing this on PC with the excellent mods available then you're missing out. Gameplay mods, graphics and sound mods takes the game to another level :wow:
72850_2014-12-01_0001bxd4v.png

72850_2014-12-01_00002plmv.png

72850_2014-12-01_00003clcg.png

72850_2014-12-01_0000a8zij.png

Game is fukking magical with these mods. Audio overhaul mod makes the games ambient sounds and world come to life. Walking around riften hearing thunder rumbling and crickets in the night and wildlife. :wow:
72850_2014-12-01_0001asevr.png

I guess its time i picked this up again.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So you hypothetically would have had to wait 3 years after the game was originally released to be able to run all 100 of those mods at decent frames per second on a GTX 780?

I understand that u only recently copped the game but the average person isn't trying to wait years and 100 modifications later for a game to look "great"

Most people play and beat it within the first few months and then move onto something else unless DLC is released.

We don't have the patience to wait 3 long years for games to look phenomenal, there's too many new games being released yearly for that shyt bruh

but I guess it's great that you dudes don't mind having to wait for old games to look good.
Fair point...:yeshrug:

The mods are what got me interested in Skyrim which is why I copped late...I haven't even gotten far in the game because I can't get into RPGs...All I do is fukk shyt up like in that video...

I also won't be copping GTAV on PC till mods start rolling out...

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
Fair point...:yeshrug:

The mods are what got me interested in Skyrim which is why I copped late...I haven't even gotten far in the game because I can't get into RPGs...All I do is fukk shyt up like in that video...

I also won't be copping GTAV on PC till mods start rolling out...

Im hearing that GTAV will be mod proof

I'm not a tech expert but whatever Rockstar implemented onto Max Payne 3 to prevent modifications is rumored to also be on the upcoming GTA V.

Now It's possible they may have made some new breakthroughs in modding the game but the last time I checked MP3 was still unmodifiable outside of a highres texture pack.

Hopefully they don't do that because I look forward to modding GTA V also, especially since GTA IV was virtually unplayable even on high end graphics card.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Im hearing that GTAV will be mod proof

I'm not a tech expert but whatever Rockstar implemented onto Max Payne 3 to prevent modifications is rumored to also be on the upcoming GTA V.

Now It's possible they may have made some new breakthroughs in modding the game but the last time I checked MP3 was still unmodifiable outside of a highres texture pack.

Hopefully they don't do that because I look forward to modding GTA V also, especially since GTA IV was virtually unplayable even on high end graphics card.
Yup IronWrapper is a legit concern which is why I said I won't be copping till V is confirmed moddable...I've been apart the GTA modding community for a decade now so trust me breh when I say regardless the protection used, the file structure will be inevitably cracked...

The situation with MP is different because the MP community is dead...Nobody is making tools except for the Russian GTA devs behind OpenIV...They provided MP3 support to get a jump start on V...MP3 uses IronWrapper and the same version of the RAGE engine as V...We have access to the entire file structure but can't import models, animations and sound files into MP3 yet...I am told the reason for that is due to V...These dudes don't want to release the full code and then have Rockstar change their protection which takes them back to square one having to recode everything...

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Easily the best game I've ever played. Only fight night champion has come close to me. Both have infinite replayability