Wow, Skyrim is the best game of the decade...possibly best ever created.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Elder Scrolls Online is nothing like Skyrim IMO

Skyrim offered a very immersive single player experience. ESO is just another MMO

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
ok, i take back what i said. holy shyt this game is fukking amazing on pc!!! i bought it for 7.50 on the last day of the steam sale and subscribed to a gang of mods in steams skyrim workship. fukking game is soooo much better... ugh, i can't believe i let my horrible experience on the xbox 360 from hindering me to try it once more on the platform it was meant for: pc. i got about 60 mods on workshop, then ill check out nexus. any mods you guys recommend? mine are mostly graphics and textures for the landscape and follower mods.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
ok, i take back what i said. holy shyt this game is fukking amazing on pc!!! i bought it for 7.50 on the last day of the steam sale and subscribed to a gang of mods in steams skyrim workship. fukking game is soooo much better... ugh, i can't believe i let my horrible experience on the xbox 360 from hindering me to try it once more on the platform it was meant for: pc. i got about 60 mods on workshop, then ill check out nexus. any mods you guys recommend? mine are mostly graphics and textures for the landscape and follower mods.

yeah, i only have like 2 hours put into Skyrim so i'm probably going to start a new game.
i'd like to know what mods to use without affecting the story of the game.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
yeah, i only have like 2 hours put into Skyrim so i'm probably going to start a new game.
i'd like to know what mods to use without affecting the story of the game.
I don't have a lot of experience modding Skyrim, but it's usually pretty obvious which ones are just visual mods. they usually replaces textures, models, and such

although changing all the dragons into big titty naked women could be seen as changing the story a little... :patrice:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Is it better than fable 2 and 3? What is fallout?

Because Ive been meaning to buy one of these fantasy type games for a while. But I don't know where to start.

Fable 2 and 3 are trash and the Elder Scrolls series shyts all over them.

Fallout is dope too(Fallout 3 being probably the most popular/best-recieved), more modern weapons like guns and grenades and stuff. I just don't like the VATS system and pacing from Fallout 3, but Fallout 3 and Oblivion/Skyrim are IMO the definitive western-rpg sandbox games. So much fukkery to be had in them all.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I don't have a lot of experience modding Skyrim, but it's usually pretty obvious which ones are just visual mods. they usually replaces textures, models, and such

although changing all the dragons into big titty naked women could be seen as changing the story a little... :patrice:

changing dragons into big titty naked women?

:dwillhuh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
changing dragons into big titty naked women?

:dwillhuh:
for now you might have to settle for the Macho Man (RIP)

skyrim-mods-macho-mans-dragon-form.jpg