Wow! Is Marvel officially done??? ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA’ is looking to have the worst second-weekend decline ever for a superhero movie

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:unimpressed:

Movie been out a week and already did half of what the last movie did in it's entire run.

71% is obviously bad but the MCU is so successful we're actually talking about the 2nd week drop off of the third Ant-Man movie.

I didn't even know who the fukk Ant-Man was back when I was reading comics. There was never supposed to be an Ant-Man movie to begin with.

Fred.

coping-mechanism-its-a-way-to-deal-with-things.gif

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Literally who gives af abt random none established super heros? :mjlol:
Marvel literally was known for xmen/spiderman/fantastic 4 not a single movie from these I know they just got the rights back to some of them recently but still.:why:
Exactly

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Literally who gives af abt random none established super heros? :mjlol:
Marvel literally was known for xmen/spiderman/fantastic 4 not a single movie from these I know they just got the rights back to some of them recently but still.:why:
That's exactly how people felt about GOTG1 when it was first announced.

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
it is an interesting result and a big drop, no matter how marvel heads wanna twist it :mjgrin:

that being said though: this is a low-quality ant-man movie which is probably the main reason for the drop. GOTG3 will be a massive hit with way better numbers :manny:

so yeah, this marvel shyt ain't over - people just don't eat up every little dumb mcu movie anymore

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No lie
MCU movies have got to the point where i wait for them to get on the southwest website during flights so I have something to watch while i watch

Went from day 1 in movies watcher to get the full movie experience to :ld: ill watch it for free on my phone during a flight :ld:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Is it just me or is the CGI on modok in the film trash?

Read an article that blamed black panther 2 taking up most of the resources and ant man 3 having strict deadlines that were tough to meet.
The CGI has been bad in Marvel films for years now, but people were willing to overlook it because of the bias towards the MCU and it's characters.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gigantic missed opportunity knowing our generation is clamoring for live action X-men and would easily carry a new movie into serious $$$$
Bring out a movie that kills the cast under contract …even a D+ show maybe.

We want the fukkin mutants!!!!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
A 71.6% drop :damn:

I kept trying to tell people that a lot of casuals fans attachment to the MCU disappeared after Endgame and Marvel should have realized it as well :yeshrug:
Yea Marvel changing comic book storylinea for dramatization purposes lol…nikkas who are into comics dont like that