Wow! Is Marvel officially done??? ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA’ is looking to have the worst second-weekend decline ever for a superhero movie

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Hulk is such a cool character and they do him so dirty. Should have his own current movies. Still pissed how they did him getting his ass handed to him by Thanos. Need a WW Hulk movie or something.
Not going to happen. I agree they could easily make a good story but they are going to retire Ruffalo the same way they did RDJ & Evans

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Would have been nice to see my favorite villain, Kang introduced in a Fantastic 4 movie, hell even a Avengers movie. But the cake already baked

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
No one wants to see Antman or lesser characters. People want Spider-Man, Thor and X Men.
When is the next X-Men movie and when was the last one? This is the only superhero comic movie I ever cared to checkout with enthusiasm. Unfortunately the last one I watched was the one that was released in 2016.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
He racked up ~$340mil doing these movies?!

He could open his own damn studio like Tyler Perry :ohhh:

Or just do independent films or something.

Good Lawd
Dude has probably the goat comeback story as an actor. Dude literally never has to do another movie in anything if he doesn't want to

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: People are waiting for the X-Men. People have luke warm interest in everything else now that we know they're coming

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ant-Man was always a borderline trash franchise. The first one was DECENT, saved mostly by Michael Pena’s character’s humor and a fun simple plot. Second one was GARBAGE. Third one they say only Jonathon Majors is worth the screen time.

Ant-Man should be Hulk status, only popping up in team up movies or Avengers extravaganzas.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Ant-Man was always a borderline trash franchise. The first one was DECENT, saved mostly by Michael Pena’s character’s humor and a fun simple plot. Second one was GARBAGE. Third one they say only Jonathon Majors is worth the screen time.

Ant-Man should be Hulk status, only popping up in team up movies or Avengers extravaganzas.

I wonder what the language is in Rudds contract. He came in more established than a bunch of other mcu actors, may have been guaranteed some solo flicks in order to skip over other productions