Wow! Is Marvel officially done??? ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA’ is looking to have the worst second-weekend decline ever for a superhero movie

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Gigantic missed opportunity knowing our generation is clamoring for live action X-men and would easily carry a new movie into serious $$$$
They would have to use the old fox cast of mutants. They can’t recast until 2026. That’s why professor x was in dr strange movie.

The nudge for wolverine would be crazy lol

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Not even ant fam. He got ate the fukk up by literal ants

Imagine Thanos losing to a swarm of bugs.

They should have built the tension up until the end and then when they finally fought Kang he just washes them instantly, like in a couple minutes and escapes. Leaving the ant fam and the audience like “wtf just happened….”, then the credits roll. Give us that infinity war feeling where we have no idea what the implications are. That would have been dope.
Lol why would they give you infinity war feeling when he just debuted. You gonna see about 20 different kangs. The first one can come out and close the saga :dead:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Ant-Man was always a borderline trash franchise. The first one was DECENT, saved mostly by Michael Pena’s character’s humor and a fun simple plot. Second one was GARBAGE. Third one they say only Jonathon Majors is worth the screen time.

Ant-Man should be Hulk status, only popping up in team up movies or Avengers extravaganzas.
He’s only important cause of the quantum realm and how it connects with time travel and the multiverse.

I doubt we get another ant man movie, he was only needed for kang

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol why would they give you infinity war feeling when he just debuted. You gonna see about 20 different kangs. The first one can come out and close the saga :dead:
Infinity war was the debut of Thanos. And it established him as a major threat. Before that we got a couple after credit teasers of him. But after that movie Thanos was literally all anyone could talk about.

This was the debut of Kang and he took an L to ants. They had him going out sad. Bro does NOT seem like a big deal at all right now. He felt like a one and done bad guy, like the dark elf from Thor 2.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This continues to be my issue.

The Winter Soldier should be the standard for Marvel when it comes to making movies. Quality storytelling in that film, great pacing, it’s mind boggling that’s really the only good film other than Iron Man 1 for them.

They would benefit from taking their time to make movies instead of rushing to release set-up films that have a bunch of scenes that ruin pacing, throw in too many jokes that undermine characters & don’t have creative enough plots. Their films feel so cookie cutter & conveyor belt-ish.
100% agree

Still the best MCU movie.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
At this point Disney and marvel just need to step back and take a break from these movies. Let the shyt breathe for a couple years at least and then come out with an X men movie with action scenes choreographed by the best, big budget special effects, and writers who are free to take their time and craft stories that not only make sense but can evoke emotions in the audience. The X men franchise is one of the best that marvel has because it has so many relatable characters in it. The central premise is that there are people who are not accepted by society because of something that is a part of who they are which they had no say in. Most people (who aren't white men with extreme amounts of wealth) can relate to that. Take a break from putting money in these characters that aren't that big and put the budget together for something that's really special.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don’t watch Marvel flicks in the theaters anymore.

I eventually get around to them once they start steaming :manny:

Too formulaic and I give zero shyts about these Phase 4 characters

Winter Soldier is still the best flick in that series. Didn’t even feel like a Marvel flick but more like a political thriller.

Black Panther (or maybe Civil War) is probably a distant second but the sequel left a bad taste in my mouth

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This continues to be my issue.

The Winter Soldier should be the standard for Marvel when it comes to making movies. Quality storytelling in that film, great pacing, it’s mind boggling that’s really the only good film other than Iron Man 1 for them.

They would benefit from taking their time to make movies instead of rushing to release set-up films that have a bunch of scenes that ruin pacing, throw in too many jokes that undermine characters & don’t have creative enough plots. Their films feel so cookie cutter & conveyor belt-ish.

Just felt like listing the top tier MCU films

Iron Man

Winter Soldier

Civil War

Black Panther

Ragnarok

Infinity War

Endgame

Edit: in fact, this could be a viewing order that skips all the skippable movies. Maybe include The Avengers for someone who hadn't seen the Infinity Saga before.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Infinity war was the debut of Thanos. And it established him as a major threat. Before that we got a couple after credit teasers of him. But after that movie Thanos was literally all anyone could talk about.

This was the debut of Kang and he took an L to ants. They had him going out sad. Bro does NOT seem like a big deal at all right now. He felt like a one and done bad guy, like the dark elf from Thor 2.
That’s what I keep saying, outside of a 5 minute speech in Loki they should’ve dedicated every single after credits scene to Kang build up to make him be taken seriously as a huge threat. At this point if AntMan (the weakest avenger) can run the fade on “the banished one” then why the fk should we care about the others? What’s on the line?
Thanos debuted in Guardians though with his sonning of Ronin

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Just felt like listing the top tier MCU films

Iron Man

Winter Soldier

Civil War

Black Panther

Ragnarok

Infinity War

Endgame

Edit: in fact, this could be a viewing order that skips all the skippable movies. Maybe include The Avengers for someone who hadn't seen the Infinity Saga before.
Throw in the Spider-Man’s and we got a deal my breh

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
DC doing their thing right now. Winning awards, getting critical acclaims, etc.

X-Men will set the ship right once again for Marvel. Not the Fantastic Four. Not Dr. Doom. They can come later.

They need to make sure they hit the X-Men out the park though and do that franchise right.
The roster needs to come correct, I'm talking X-Men Gold and X-Men Blue:
xh1cpqcr66551.jpg

Last edited: