Wow, if this is true about Tariq and hidden colors

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow...I didn't make this thread to bash Tariq. I made this thread to question whether or not there's something to this black Jew thing.

I've been anti-religion for over thirty years and after doing research in several different areas brehs...:wow:...there's something to it. Under all the layers of b.s., there most certainly is something to God.

This world is all about genetics.

There's something special about us people who are only 12% of the population. If we realize we're the Jews and realize our power, what could that mean? Does the world not want to find out?

i've been questioning this myself. Occasionally i stop and listen to the black hebrews in times square and their arguments are actually very logical and thoughtful. they use the bible to back it up too. what i've also noticed is that dr frances cress welsing's theory supports both the Black Hebrews and the Nation of Islam in some ways. there's definitely some overlap...

what baffles me is that if blacks are so "inferior" as they'd have you believe, why spend all your energy and resources to actively try and marginalize people you deem inferior? if they believed in the survival of the fittest, then they dont need to worry about blacks. nature would take care of it...but when you think about their negative birth rate crisis in europe combined with the increase of skin cancer the universe is trying to tell us something it seems... :patrice:

The country with the highest decrease in the natural birth rate is Ukraine, with a natural decrease of 0.8% each year. Ukraine is expected to lose 28% of their population between now and 2050 (from 46.8 million now to 33.4 million in 2050).

Russia and Belarus follow close behind at a 0.6% natural decrease and Russia will lose 22% of their population by 2050 – that is a loss of more than 30 million people (from 142.3 million today to 110.3 million in 2050).

Japan is the only non-European country in the list..
Why is Negative Population Growth Important?

When Spanish business consultant Alejandro Macarrón started crunching the numbers behind Spain’s changing demographics, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. “I was astonished,” said Macarrón. “We have provinces in Spain where for every baby born, more than two people die. And the ratio is moving closer to one to three.”
Spain has one of the lowest fertility rates in the EU, with an average of 1.27 children born for every woman of childbearing age, compared to the EU average of 1.55.
Europe needs many more babies to avert a population disaster

It is the only international organization devoted solely to combating the world's most common cancer, now occurring at epidemic levels.

Skin cancer is the most common cancer in the world, with more than 13 million cases diagnosed annually. One of every three cancers diagnosed is a skin cancer, and up to 65,161 people die every year from skin cancer worldwide. The incidence of melanoma continues to rise at a rate faster than that of any of the seven most common cancers

Mission Statement - SkinCancer.org

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Youtube comments getting featured threads now?

2l0xvt.jpg

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I'll put it like this....it's pretty damn obvious the original jews in the bible are of color. They were not these pale ass europeans walking around today.

Now lets be real for a second. Jewish people are VERY powerful and have ALL nationalities tap dancing for them (Cacs, nikkas, and Chinks). Maybe Tariq is playing chess and choosing to leave that out because he knows it's a battle he can't win. Battling the system of WS is a bigger benefit to black people than black people being able to call themselves Jews. Yes, Hitler first practiced his method on some Africans but the bulk of his oven fetish was on them cac euro jews. These cacs still getting reparations so black people should still get theirs from what these christian euro cacs have done to us.

Carrying a "jew" title does not one god damn thing for black people. For one those Jews wasn't even from West Africa like the majority of AA.

shyt is pointless and you crispy cocksuckers kill me crying about another man not speaking on it. ASK your c00n ass role model to make a documentary on it and to go on tour. Like a real tour...not some elementary cafeteria. :russ:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What does it matter the specifics up to that point? If I'm comparing other groups to ours, obviously in money and possibly land. If they acknowledge blacks as the real jews, also Israel.

Anything after that is ultimately moot, because the rest of the world is going to keep trying their hardest to compete in either case of us not getting them or getting them. I know that is a baited question though, wether or not that is your intention.
White Jews barely treat the Black people that they DO acknowledge as Jews as their equals. What makes you think that would change all of a sudden if all Black people were acknowledged as Jews?

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
White Jews barely treat the Black people that they DO acknowledge as Jews as their equals. What makes you think that would change all of a sudden if all Black people were acknowledged as Jews?

If fake jews were usurped as they should be, it wouldn't matter what they think. It doesn't matter what they think now even. That doesn't mean there is no worth in getting into it.

If we can't even get the world to fully acknowledge the whole of the atrocities of the black slave trade by force and reason, what else could we possibly do by the same measure?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was under the impression that the only blacks/africans that can be considered Jews or hebrew today were the ethiopian ones, many are living in Israel right now. Like have any of you actually been to Israel. Theres "black jews" living there right now :manny:

I guess you can say black africans back in the day who were in Egypt and some surrounding eras might be but umm, where did this African American being jewish talk come from?

Yall know africa is big right? Black American slaves came from the west coast mostly. Theres a big difference between :skip:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
We can fix problems in our culture and community right now. ....

And at the same time know who we are.... and look suspiciously at those that hide who we are. If it wasn't important then they would not hide it.

The Hebrews are low education clowns, but they have a few valid points. Tariq has open the minds of so many lost people with his novies, , but he's also a clown ass nikka.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One more question. If being or not being the real jews isn't important, why do they fight so hard to hold that status?
Are you talking about Ashkenazi Jews?
Probably because they continue to be killed for being Jewish, they have a millennia-long history of pogroms, genocides, being forced into an underclass, mass rape, and being ethnic cleansed from countries.