Wow, if this is true about Tariq and hidden colors

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Research shows that a significant portion of Ashkenazi Jews genetically have similar traits to those of the people of the Levant.
Everything else you said is on point.
Hebrew Israelites are moronic high school dropouts who don't know how history and sociology work.

I would love to see a genetic study or some kind of sample to back this up.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
And who the heck said they weren't Middle Eastern???? What are you getting at exactly?
Don't fukking quote me if you're not paying attention. If the post doesn't pertain to you, stay the fukk out of the conversation. If you didn't say they weren't then clearly I was not talking to you, now was I? :what:

I don't know why you posted this, when it serves nothing. When I'm not TRYING TO PROVE a god exist by stating we can't prove one doesn't exist. All I'm really saying arguing a higher being exist or not is a waste of time.

An omnipotent being is an omnipotent being. It would be far too beyond our comprehensive. Not only that, but humans being a very tiny spec in this universe also adds to that. S yeah we wouldn't be able to comprehend one. Nor can we prove or dismiss that one exist. Because our knowledge on the universe is LIMITED. Why do you think science and scientist don't try to disprove a higher being?
I CAN argue the fact, because there is no proof, I do not hold the responsibility of burden of proof. Do you know what that even means? Perhaps you should sit down, grab a coffee and read that bit again, this time carefully.​

Who the fukk made you a moderator? Never seen a moderator not paying attention to wtf is going on. Asking a shyt load of questions, who said this, what was that, nobody said who what where how. How the fukk is this clown moderating in the dark? fukking muppet, if you don't see a person replying to a post it probably pertains to the OP or the subject matter of the thread FOR fukkS SAKE.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Research shows that a significant portion of Ashkenazi Jews genetically have similar traits to those of the people of the Levant.
Everything else you said is on point.
Hebrew Israelites are moronic high school dropouts who don't know how history and sociology work.
Lies. That's why you ain't post the reference.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lies. That's why you ain't post the reference.
Post the reference for the heritage of Ashkenazi Jews?
I honestly don't give a shyt if you want to believe some shuck-n-jive pseudo-Afrocentric antisemitic shyt. I'm not doing research for you. You're a grown man, Google it.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Wow...Just Wow...:weirdo::weirdo::weirdo::weirdo::weirdo::weirdo::weirdo::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

I never seen a simple post generate this kind of outrage and emotional temper. Did I strike a nerve or something to make you get this emotional.

Don't fukking quote me if you're not paying attention. If the post doesn't pertain to you, stay the fukk out of the conversation. If you didn't say they weren't then clearly I was not talking to you, now was I? :what:

Instead of having emotional fit and trying to clown people for not reading, maybe you should eactually read our replies in chronological order.

This was the first sentence of your first post on this thread I was replying to.
1. We have dna and fossil evidence that the palestinians/israelites are semite. This isn't the 80s anymore we have haplogroups and mtdna to map this out.

I replied with this.
Do you want a cookie or something? Who said Palestinians or the people of Israel weren't Semite? I mean BOTH groups speak a Semite language...

If you bothered to read the rest of the posts on this thread, NO ONE said Israelis or Palestinians weren't Semite. Some instead argued that the original Jews may have been black, that is NOT the same as saying Palestinians or Israelis are not Semitic... It would have been better if you said, "there are evidence that modern day Palestinans/Israeites are the descendants of the original Jews."

Do you know what Semite is? It is a culture/language group, and yes there are even "African" semites i.e Amharic people, since they like Israelis and Palestinians speak a Semitic language.

Yeah, good job embarrassing yourself for no reason. :smile:

As for keeping out of conversations, this is a free open forum... And I decided to respond to your post because you were trying basically tell everyone to shut up, while at the same time saying nothing new that nobody hasn't heard/

I CAN argue the fact, because there is no proof, I do not hold the responsibility of burden of proof. Do you know what that even means? Perhaps you should sit down, grab a coffee and read that bit again, this time carefully.

Who the fukk made you a moderator? Never seen a moderator not paying attention to wtf is going on. Asking a shyt load of questions, who said this, what was that, nobody said who what where how. How the fukk is this clown moderating in the dark? fukking muppet, if you don't see a person replying to a post it probably pertains to the OP or the subject matter of the thread FOR fukkS SAKE.

Stop trying to insult my intelligence. Instead maybe you yourself should pay attention to whats being said. Because I NEVER claim or argued an higher being exist. All I said was that we have no proof that one exist, and we have no proof that one doesn't exist. This is a typical agnostic thinking when it comes arguing about higher being. And I said this many times.

A burden of proof is If you make a claim, then you carry the responsibility to prove the claim. I on the other hand NEVER claimed or ARGUED that a higher being exist, but that instead no one can prove or disprove that an higher being exist. Science does not prove or disprove an omnipotent being of the universe, but instead go by physical facts(what we know). Many scientist already agree this. How hard is this not to understand.

Yeah good job embarrassing yourself again, while also throwing a emotional fit at the same time. And as for the bolded, again stop insulting my intelligence, I know it was speaking in general but again I decided to reply to your post because I wanted too. Don't like it? Too bad.

As for who made me mod? Doesn't matter, because you're not one.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
If you bothered to read the rest of the posts on this thread, NO ONE said Israelis or Palestinians weren't Semite. Some instead argued that the original Jews may have been black, that is NOT the same as saying Palestinians or Israelis are not Semitic... It would have been better if you said, "there are evidence that modern day Palestinans/Israeites are the descendants of the original Jews."

Do you know what Semite is? It is a culture/language group, and yes there are even "African" semites i.e Amharic people, since they like Israelis and Palestinians speak a Semitic language.
a semite and a semitic language are 2 different things. you speak english are you english? because some horners adoped a semitic language does not mean they are semites.

from dictionary.com

Simple Definition of Semite
  • : a member of a group of people originally of southwestern Asia that includes Jews and Arabs
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

• Full Definition of Semite
  1. 1a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabsb : a descendant of these peoples
[/quote]
Yeah, good job embarrassing yourself for no reason. :smile:
as you can see, the difference between me and you, is I dont have to tell you you're embarassing yourself, I just have to post facts. in one fukking paste I dismantled your whole shyt, and YOU have a face in this as a mod, not I. I can simply disappear and no one would care, but here you are taking yourself into deep waters with all to see with your status and everything. A dumb ass mod.
Stop trying to insult my intelligence. Instead maybe you yourself should pay attention to whats being said. Because I NEVER claim or argued an higher being exist. All I said was that we have no proof that one exist, and we have no proof that one doesn't exist. This is a typical agnostic thinking when it comes arguing about higher being. And I said this many times.

A burden of proof is If you make a claim, then you carry the responsibility to prove the claim. I on the other hand NEVER claimed or ARGUED that a higher being exist, but that instead no one can prove or disprove that an higher being exist.

As for who made me mod? Doesn't matter, because you're not one.
You have no intelligence, you've already displayed this many times. Here, without writing a paragraph and simply highlighting......

........either you don't know what the burden of proof means, or you're just an idiot.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
and did you really go and cry to cook? I noticed I got a warning in my inbox.

This hoe arse over here talking with his chest out then going and snitching. bytch made. :laff:

Ol I can say whatever I want but try to censor you arse :laff:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

This hoe arse over here talking with his chest out then going and snitching. bytch made. :laff:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
a semite and a semitic language are 2 different things. you speak english are you english? because some horners adoped a semitic language does not mean they are semites.

from dictionary.com

Simple Definition of Semite
  • : a member of a group of people originally of southwestern Asia that includes Jews and Arabs
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

• Full Definition of Semite
  1. 1a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabsb : a descendant of these peoples
Nice try, you clearly left out this full definition for your Mierriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary source.
  1. a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language

Here's additional definition that proves my point.
A member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.
Click to expand...​
Semite: definition of Semite in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)

Plus the second definition you posted of it seems to mostly pertain to Ancient Semites. Also horners adapted a Semitic language? Well so did the modern Jews in Israel AKA the Askkenazi Jews who have strong European DNA in both their mtDNA and autosomal DNA.

Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European
T
he origin of the Ashkenazi Jews, who come most recently from Europe, has largely been shrouded in mystery. But a new study suggests that at least their maternal lineage may derive largely from Europe.

Though the finding may seem intuitive, it contradicts the notion that European Jews mostly descend from people who left Israel and the Middle East around 2,000 years ago. Instead, a substantial proportion of the population originates from local Europeans who converted to Judaism, said study co-author Martin Richards, an archaeogeneticist at the University of Huddersfield in England.
- See more at: Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

So by your logic modern Israelis like certain horners adopted a Semitic language.

Anyways the word "Semite" evolved and changed, but my point still stands that NO ONE in this thread claimed that Israelis or Palestinians weren't Semitic. Try again.

as you can see, the difference between me and you, is I dont have to tell you you're embarassing yourself, I just have to post facts. in one fukking paste I dismantled your whole shyt, and YOU have a face in this as a mod, not I. I can simply disappear and no one would care, but here you are taking yourself into deep waters with all to see with your status and everything. A dumb ass mod.

More useless tantrum that doesn't address anything. And you already been warned before. Next?

You have no intelligence, you've already displayed this many times. Here, without writing a paragraph and simply highlighting......

........either you don't know what the burden of proof means, or you're just an idiot.

Instead of calling people idiot, maybe you should read people's posts more clearly or just not chose to cherrypick what you want to read. I guess you forgot this part in the paragraph. :ohhh:

All I said was that we have no proof that one exist, and we have no proof that one doesn't exist. This is a typical agnostic thinking when it comes arguing about higher being. And I said this many times.

^^^That does not equal me claiming or arguing that a higher being exist. Like I said keep on embarrassing yourself or better yet just stick to those tribal AA vs African discussions that you're mostly good at.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

What did you expect? :ohhh:

Read the rules... I'm the MOD. You came throwing throwing an emotion rage fit at me with insults for no reasons, when I didn't even at you like that. Censor? You're lucky I just gave you a warning and not delete your post. And trust me I'm one of the more chill mods on here, because as a mod you can see all the alerts and see most mods deleting other people's post. So just be glad I'm letting your posts stay.

PS: You've been warned again.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Nice try, you clearly left out this full definition for your Mierriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary source.
  1. a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language

Here's additional definition that proves my point.

Semite: definition of Semite in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)

Plus the second definition you posted of it seems to mostly pertain to Ancient Semites. Also horners adapted a Semitic language? Well so did the modern Jews in Israel AKA the Askkenazi Jews who have strong European DNA in both their mtDNA and autosomal DNA.

Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

- See more at: Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

Anyways the word "Semite" evolved and changed, but my point still stands that NO ONE in this thread claimed that Israelis or Palestinians weren't Semitic. Try again.
Who said ashkenazi jews aren't genetically european? I didn't say they weren't, I said jews, palestinians, arabs, you know, people from the region we are talking about. Horners are not semites, they speak a fukking semetic language due to trade and northern invasions. Nubians weren't speaking semitic language but they do now, in fact ancient egyptians weren't either, but the people in that region do now, there was no evolution of the word, there was an evolution of the region, influence moving down, but they are not semite, they are african. The argument isn't that israelis aren't semitic? I am saying they weren't black, if you claim they are black you are essentially saying they aren't semite, negro are you trying to word play here? :laff:

^^^That does not equal me claiming or arguing that a higher being exist. Like I said keep on embarrassing yourself or better yet just stick to those tribal AA vs African discussions that you're mostly good at.
AGAIN, you don't know what the fukk the burden of proof means. Ok, Dragons MIGHT exist because we do not have proof they do not exist. See how that works? If we went by this fallacy logic we could disapprove reality as a whole, this is why we MUST have the burden of proof, something does NOT exist until it is proven that it is does. That is why things we can not explain are considered 'theory' until proven otherwise. That is the law of reality. FOR fukkS SAKE :damn:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
and deduct points off all you want. This knowledge being removed from the root only hurts the roots credibility, so do what you must, but nothing I have written is wrong, and has been 100% correct. :yeshrug: