Wow, if this is true about Tariq and hidden colors

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll ask the question again..... whose version of history should we take seriously? Especially in regards to the history of black Americans prior to their arrival in the Americas..... Can you lend some examples?
You're asking a loaded question from the start.
We should take the global historical consensus for history.
You make it sound like its an "all White people" version of history and an "all Black people" version of history. In reality there are thousands of historians, different interpretations, and different ways of recording history (event based, context based, etc).
When it comes to oft-ignored issues in the US for instance, I definitely take Howard Zinn's historical accounts along with tens of others into account.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll put it like this....it's pretty damn obvious the original jews in the bible are of color. They were not these pale ass europeans walking around today.

Now lets be real for a second. Jewish people are VERY powerful and have ALL nationalities tap dancing for them (Cacs, nikkas, and Chinks). Maybe Tariq is playing chess and choosing to leave that out because he knows it's a battle he can't win. Battling the system of WS is a bigger benefit to black people than black people being able to call themselves Jews. Yes, Hitler first practiced his method on some Africans but the bulk of his oven fetish was on them cac euro jews. These cacs still getting reparations so black people should still get theirs from what these christian euro cacs have done to us.

Carrying a "jew" title does not one god damn thing for black people. For one those Jews wasn't even from West Africa like the majority of AA.

shyt is pointless and you crispy cocksuckers kill me crying about another man not speaking on it. ASK your c00n ass role model to make a documentary on it and to go on tour. Like a real tour...not some elementary cafeteria. :russ:
Everyone knows where Jews originate, the Levant region. Jesus was Judean, they wete running around in what is now Palestine, Syria, Egypt, etc.
Jewish people are a monolithic minority group that has been pushed into wealthy and powerful positions by White people trying to oppress them. Things like banking in Europe, and cinema and the theatre in the US.
Black peoples, especially Central, and West African people have no ties to Judaism.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So being considered a jew is important then.
Historically, yes.
In the same way being a Black American is important.
You're trying to push an idea that isn't going to materialise.
Claiming that you're some historical Black Jews/Hebrews that completely ignore history, is not important.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Historically, yes.
In the same way being a Black American is important.
You're trying to push an idea that isn't going to materialise.
Claiming that you're some historical Black Jews/Hebrews that completely ignore history, is not important.

A huge part of being a black(jew) american is going through all those same things you listed off as the plight of the ashkenazi, even in contemporary settings.

Wether or not it will materialise is not completely up to me, or you, to be honest. If it isn't important, why are there people trying so hard to fight it, including you? Are you an ashkenazi? Why are you fighting for them?

The fact that you think the real jesus is caucasion is enough for me to know this is pointless to discuss with you but I'll humor you for a minute because I'm curious.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A huge part of being a black(jew) american is going through all those same things you listed off as the plight of the ashkenazi, even in contemporary settings.

Wether or not it will materialise is not completely up to me, or you, to be honest. If it isn't important, why are there people trying so hard to fight it, including you? Are you an ashkenazi? Why are you fighting for them?

The fact that you think the real jesus is caucasion is enough for me to know this is pointless to discuss with you but I'll humor you for a minute because I'm curious.
I'm a Black man. African-American by classification, West African in descent, with Haitian grandparents.
I'm not going to adopt another ethnicity, religion, and history to appease some inferiority complex wrapped in Afro-centrism. Jesus was a Middle-Eastern man. As were most Jews. Ashkenazi Jews are from the Levant. This is not in dispute. There are Black Jews, and not of the Hebrew Israelites descend from them.
I'm not going to appropriate Judaism and Hebrew history. What kind of weak ideologue do you take me for?
And yes, I know my people have gone through many similar attacks: slavery, chattelhood, destruction, genocide and ethnic cleansings, experimentation, etc.
That is part of the history of being Black. Which is why I hold onto my history, just like ethnic and religious Jews hold onto theirs.
Why do you want their history? Why are you arguing for the appropriation of a history of a people we are not? What is the end result of this?

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
I'm a Black man. African-American by classification, West African in descent, with Haitian grandparents.
I'm not going to adopt another ethnicity, religion, and history to appease some inferiority complex wrapped in Afro-centrism. Jesus was a Middle-Eastern man. As were most Jews. Ashkenazi Jews are from the Levant. This is not in dispute. There are Black Jews, and not of the Hebrew Israelites descend from them.
I'm not going to appropriate Judaism and Hebrew history. What kind of weak ideologue do you take me for?
And yes, I know my people have gone through many similar attacks: slavery, chattelhood, destruction, genocide and ethnic cleansings, experimentation, etc.
That is part of the history of being Black. Which is why I hold onto my history, just like ethnic and religious Jews hold onto theirs.
Why do you want their history? Why are you arguing for the appropriation of a history of a people we are not? What is the end result of this?

I don't know where you are getting the inferiority complex thing from. Israel and the "middle east" in general as a region has been fought and disputed over for many millennia. Blacks and caucasians both have been in this mix. Not too far from Israel is Egypt. Were they also all caucasians? That's what they show in history books for children.

Egypt is commonly known as a "melting pot" similar to america post ancient kingdom, and entirely black predating, depending who you ask. Also depending where you start, it's less than one-thousand miles from one to the other. So why would no blacks be in Israel and why especially would they not be the jews? Every other group that has even the slightest relation to that region is trying their best to keep their stake in it relevant except the blacks, or atleast some of us.

What type of idealogue do I take you for? The type that say, "I'm proud of my africanness", then turn around and say, "but my history began and ended in west africa", as if spiting afrocentrist values is a good thing when it's clearly within reason. You're also the type to believe what jewish caucasian historians say word for word about the history of the levant while probably knowing of the quote, "history is written by the victors", being coined by a jewish caucasian. Where do you begin and end with your belief of what they tell you is true comes to my mind.

Denying that we (co)existed in the same place as them is just as dangerous a thought as columbus discovering america and natives being savages while not mentioning at all the genocides that took place in the antilles; even something on a different note, like no blacks existing in ancient greece. You indirectly help in the perpetration of those type of falsehoods when you conduct yourself this way, in my opinion.

My thoughts are that we should have been received reperations and should have Israel because we are the black jews, even if that doesn't mean every single one of us.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
never trust a black isrealite. They ae the scum of the earth. They hate black people more then Klansmen. The stuff they post about africa is way worse then any confederate social group out there.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
This is the type of non-consequential BS black people like arguing about while others make power moves. Even if it's true (don't know and don't care at all) what is doing for black people as a whole? We love sitting around discussing garbage just for the sake of trying to win an argument. Then you win the argument (or lose) and find something else to argue about.

"But but but did you know that in ancient Kemet..." Blah blah blah. Too many things to be done, too many moves to be made for people to be on YouTube all day discussing frivolousness.

i agree. no matter what we believe, we should be sharing the parts of our belief systems that actually empower each other. We are all still learning so there are going to be disagreements, but lets focus on exchanging information in a respectful and productive manner. One thing we know for certain is that we are FAMILY and when family has problems, no matter our differences, we pull together and fight for each other.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Not arguing if this is true or not, but if it is then I wonder why Hidden Colors wouldn't include something like this? I mean HC claims that almost every civilization was black(some they are right about but some they are completely), yet they wouldnt include one of the hottest topics in black consious topics and that blacks were the first Jews?

Not fully claiming that blacks were the first Jews, but there are very compelling sources out there that supports the area of Israel/Canaan being mostly occupied by Africans.

Last edited:

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
been listening to tariq for a long time, if it was something this big he would have been put it out. its not like he relies on jews or anyone for money. hes kickstarts most of his programs, some just blew up. And dont you think if he was worried he wouldnt have put any of this knowledge out? he probably gets death threats every day.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really parrot that silly black people are jews mess. Oh but when you learn history it will only embarass you. I will say this. People who claim to be herbrew over being Yoruba, Akan, Wolof, Fulani, Hausa etc are a bunch of c00ns. We are West African. We come from arguably the greatest cultural complex in human history based around the Niger and Senegal rivers for the most part. Only rivaled by the other one also in Africa in the Nile Valley. Y'all can keep that weird psuedo Hebrew bullshyt.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
People really parrot that silly black people are jews mess. Oh but when you learn history it will only embarass you. I will say this. People who claim to be herbrew over being Yoruba, Akan, Wolof, Fulani, Hausa etc are a bunch of c00ns. We are West African. We come from arguably the greatest cultural complex in human history based around the Niger and Senegal rivers for the most part. Only rivaled by the other one also in Africa in the Nile Valley. Y'all can keep that weird psuedo Hebrew bullshyt.

Not disagreeing with what you said. But please not this...

1. African Americans, Puerto Ricans, Jamaicans, Mexicans, Native Americans and Haitians being Hebrew Israelites? Yes, that is retarded.
  2. Africans being evil Hamites? Yes, that is retarded.
  3. African Americans not being African, but again Hebrew? Yes, that is retarded.
  4. Said Hebrews traveling from the Israel and into West Africa and then ultimately being enslaved? Yes, that is retarded.
  5. The forefathers of Judaism being dark skinned and maybe Northeast African i.e "black?" No, that is not retarded because there are actually strong arguments. And for both sides who agree or disagree

There is a strong argument(with good sources btw) that the forefathers of the Ancient Hebrew Israelites could have been Northeast African i.e Egyptian/Nubian due to the land of southern Canaan(Levant) being heavily influenced by Nile Valley people. Whether they were Nile Valley people or not, they would have been dark skinned.

They could've looked like either this:
360_aden_demo_0705.jpg

Or even this:
29qgwhi.jpg

But definitely not like these modern Jews and hell not even these modern lighter toned Arabs we see today!