Wow, if this is true about Tariq and hidden colors

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
One more question. If being or not being the real jews isn't important, why do they fight so hard to hold that status?
White Heboos are just as spooked out as the Black Heboos. So if you're going to subscribe to outdated metaphysical sand script, you might as well do it to it's fullest. They read the book just like the black heboos did and both based on their emotions and interpretation feel like they're Yahweh's/Elohim's/Jehovah's (or whatever other name he has) chosen race. The abrahamic god(s) and text is broad and ambigous and can be applied to damn near anything if you do enough mental gymnastics. Plus he's a big failure

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Would you disagree that there is power in gaining that title in the first place? What power did jewish ashkenazi's have to demand this? Didn't other men have to fight their battles?

Why is it seemingly ok for these jewish men to hold these positions of power in society that revolve around the value black men and black women can give through different forms of entertainment/media? The jewish just went and, "earned", these positions with hardwork? Directly influencing the cultural standards of a race they have no relation with supposedly...jewish racists like donald sterling come to mind.

It's a problem if black men make demands though. In a climate like that what makes you feel like black men or black women can just defeat the competition through just going to school and getting jobs? It's already been stated that various nations have received reperations, where is the black man, woman and childs?

Maybe we haven't reached this goal of being the top class(whatever that is implying; as if there is no black people with this talent in these fields) scientists, doctors, scholars(LOL) etc, because we're too timid as an collective community to demand what we know and feel is owed to us. We just have to work hard, and usually for others, and we'll reach that. Could you explain how you reach that conclusion?

What do we do after we start calling ourselves Jews?

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you disagree that there is power in gaining that title in the first place? What power did jewish ashkenazi's have to demand this? Didn't other men have to fight their battles?

Why is it seemingly ok for these jewish men to hold these positions of power in society that revolve around the value black men and black women can give through different forms of entertainment/media? The jewish just went and, "earned", these positions with hardwork? Directly influencing the cultural standards of a race they have no relation with supposedly...jewish racists like donald sterling come to mind.

It's a problem if black men make demands though. In a climate like that what makes you feel like black men or black women can just defeat the competition through just going to school and getting jobs? It's already been stated that various nations have received reperations, where is the black man, woman and childs?

Maybe we haven't reached this goal of being the top class(whatever that is implying; as if there is no black people with this talent in these fields) scientists, doctors, scholars(LOL) etc, because we're too timid as an collective community to demand what we know and feel is owed to us. We just have to work hard, and usually for others, and we'll reach that. Could you explain how you reach that conclusion?

One more question. If being or not being the real jews isn't important, why do they fight so hard to hold that status?

dude there is no power in gaining that title come on now you trolling:comeon:

black people don't have the weight to have demands met. the only thing we have in the US is the democratic vote and that's a joke cause we get behind them anyhow plus Hispanics about to take that anyway. And like i said jews have real power so can make demands that would most likely be met. why you think both the dems and repubs ride for isreal so hard? that's real power and influence

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should take histrorical accounts based on facts, logic, and sound reasoning and not outdated metaphysical sand script.

I'll ask the question again..... whose version of history should we take seriously? Especially in regards to the history of black Americans prior to their arrival in the Americas..... Can you lend some examples?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Get them how? Be specific.

Can't get specific because it's silly talk, Black people can call themselves whatever they want, Jewish, Hebrew, moorish etc but when it comes down to getting reparations we have to ask white people for those reparations.

"A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet"

A Black person by any other name is still Black.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
dude there is no power in gaining that title come on now you trolling:comeon:

black people don't have the weight to have demands met. the only thing we have in the US is the democratic vote and that's a joke cause we get behind them anyhow plus Hispanics about to take that anyway. And like i said jews have real power so can make demands that would most likely be met. why you think both the dems and repubs ride for isreal so hard? that's real power and influence

What is trolling about that? You're not making sense just by disagreeing...did or did not other groups of people have to fight their battle for them?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I'll ask the question again..... whose version of history should we take seriously? Especially in regards to the history of black Americans prior to their arrival in the Americas..... Can you lend some examples?
What do you mean by whose history? That's like saying whose math or who's science ? Like I said earlier history should be based off Facts, Logic and sound reasoning. And I pray and hope you don't think modern day abrahamic religions are "black". Or historically or scientifically accurate.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
how much and in what form and then what after that.

What does it matter the specifics up to that point? If I'm comparing other groups to ours, obviously in money and possibly land. If they acknowledge blacks as the real jews, also Israel.

Anything after that is ultimately moot, because the rest of the world is going to keep trying their hardest to compete in either case of us not getting them or getting them. I know that is a baited question though, wether or not that is your intention.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

Math or Science are pretty much absolute across cultures and the globe... History can be made up as one sees fit....

Edit: Now I see why you chose that avi
History can be made up? If you're talking about the literal since then you're right if you're talking on a scholarship level you're completely dead wrong. Well we can also apply that same logic to your holy book anybody can make and come up with a religion
So please stop it with the weak strawman arguments and logic fallacies.

Edit - I change my avi like every other day. I could careless about a jew or hebrew.