Wow, if this is true about Tariq and hidden colors

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Wow...I didn't make this thread to bash Tariq. I made this thread to question whether or not there's something to this black Jew thing.

I've been anti-religion for over thirty years and after doing research in several different areas brehs...:wow:...there's something to it. Under all the layers of b.s., there most certainly is something to God.

This world is all about genetics.

There's something special about us people who are only 12% of the population. If we realize we're the Jews and realize our power, what could that mean? Does the world not want to find out?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
History can be made up? If you're talking about the literal since then you're right if you're talking on a scholarship level you're completely dead wrong. Well we can also apply that same logic to your holy book anybody can make and come up with a religion
So please stop it with the weak strawman arguments and logic fallacies.

Edit - I change my avi like every other day. I could careless about a jew or hebrew.

:mjlol:

See how you went off on a tangent about religion..... nothing in my posts even mentions religious doctrine or ideology.... yall so see through shyt is comical

So I'll ask this simple ass question a third time... and make it easier for you.... whose version of history pertaining to blacks prior to us arriving to America should we take seriously on a "scholarship level?" :pachaha:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Wow...I didn't make this thread to bash Tariq. I made this thread to question whether or not there's something to this black Jew thing.

I've been anti-religion for over thirty years and after doing research in several different areas brehs...:wow:...there's something to it. Under all the layers of b.s., there most certainly is something to God.

This world is all about genetics.

There's something special about us people who are only 12% of the population. If we realize we're the Jews and realize our power, what could that mean? Does the world not want to find out?

Lets assume for arguments sake that we are "the REAL Jews", what exactly does that mean for us, how does that change our situation collectively?

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Get them how? Be specific.

Well say we do get Israel, after electing a leader and congress of the newly and still most likely heavily disputed soveriegn nation of black jews, they would seek out the u.s to sign some sort of slavery reparations treaty with whoever is the current president at the time.

I'd say they benefitted the most out of any of our captors. It's entirely possible to seek them out elsewhere after that.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

See how you went off on a tangent about religion..... nothing in my posts even mentions religious doctrine or ideology.... yall so see through shyt is comical

So I'll ask this simple ass question a third time... and make it easier for you.... whose version of history pertaining to blacks prior to us arriving to America should we take seriously on a "scholarship level?" :pachaha:
What do you mean who's history? How did I go off on a tangent exactly? I pointed out a logic fallacy in your weak argument. Do you want me to name some black scholars or something? Most of history is agreed upon on a scholarship level. The part where the discrepancies are where there aren't enough evidence or historical records left.

Edit - What you're doing on a debate level is called "circle reasoning". You can't accept the facts so you continue to ask the same non conclusive questions that will result in us going back in a circle.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean who's history? How did I go off on a tangent exactly? I pointed out a logic fallacy in your weak argument. Do you want me to name some black scholars or something? Most of history is agreed upon on scholarship level. The part where the discrepancies are where there aren't enough evidence or historical records left.

uh huh.... So... basically, you want to dismiss someone's historical narrative in regards to displaced Africans without offering literary footnotes to back up your stance...... Now lets look at the bolded...... can you point out an argument in my posts? I'll wait.. :sas2:

I asked a simple question... that now appears that you are incapable of answering, even though you are inferring that you should be taken seriously on this subject........

Alas..... :snoop: Drop some authors of some literature that pertains to the history of black Americans prior to the slave trade, that should be taken seriously...

I mean, you keep throwing terms around like scholarly, etc, so surely you've read some of this "peer reviewed" lit that you can recommend to us on said topic.... :sas1:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
uh huh.... So... basically, you want to dismiss someone's historical narrative in regards to displaced Africans without offering literary footnotes to back up your stance...... Now lets look at the bolded...... can you point out an argument in my posts? I'll wait.. :sas2:

I asked a simple question... that now appears that you are incapable of answering, even though you are inferring that you should be taken seriously on this subject........

Alas..... :snoop: Drop some author of some literature that pertains to the history of black Americans prior to the slave trade, that should be taken seriously...

I mean, you keep throwing terms around like scholarly, etc, so surely you've read some of this "peer reviewed" lit that you can recommend to us on said topic.... :sas1:

56172302.jpg

I post books I read all the time on the coli here's one example that pertains to the subject matter http://www.thecoli.com/posts/16210353/

I recommend Dr. Walter williams, Dr. Chancellor Williams, Dr. Ben, Professor James Small

Also here's a thread I made for black lectures and books http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...cussion-research-thread.320736/#post-13502993

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:heh: Really?

I swear people will bytch and complain about anything.

Even if he did mention all this information about black people supposedly being the true jews, next it will be "I don't like HC because I didn't like the suits Tariq wears in the series" or some other trivial, nitpicking bullshyt.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
the root :wow:

Can't get specific because it's silly talk, Black people can call themselves whatever they want, Jewish, Hebrew, moorish etc but when it comes down to getting reparations we have to ask white people for those reparations.

"A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet"

A Black person by any other name is still Black.

What's silly about it? Giving and receiving is a standard in the world.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
56172302.jpg

I post books I read all the time on the coli here's one example that pertains to the subject matter http://www.thecoli.com/posts/16210353/

I recommend Dr. Walter williams, Dr. Chancellor Williams, Dr. Ben, Professor James Small

Also here's a thread I made for black lectures and books http://www.thecoli.com/threads/blac...cussion-research-thread.320736/#post-13502993

With these authors listed, you believe that we as black Americans should try to reclaim our indigenous ATRs(maybe) so to speak?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
With these authors listed, you believe that we as black Americans should try to reclaim our indigenous ATRs(maybe) so to speak?
I don't believe in shyt. I separate the historian from their person. Any theories or opinions they have based on their research are their's and their's entirely.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Not GMS. GMS got the truth... i feel so blessed to have been shown the hidden interpretation of the KJV 1611 Holy Bible. This world is truly out of order. Do you know I damn near broke down after watching Love and Basketball after I compared what a modern relationship should look like versus what it is in the current society. it's a damn shame women are being led to believe promiscuity is liberation and men are being taught to real in their masculinity, natural agression in order to "fit in". Yahawashi Help us. Yahawa willing Babylon's rule shall end in the coming year.
a lot of those hebrew israelite groups are 501c3s...i.e.... funded by "jews"
GMS

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Not GMS. GMS got the truth... i feel so blessed to have been shown the hidden interpretation of the KJV 1611 Holy Bible. This world is truly out of order. Do you know I damn near broke down after watching Love and Basketball after I compared what a modern relationship should look like versus what it is in the current society. it's a damn shame women are being led to believe promiscuity is liberation and men are being taught to real in their masculinity, natural agression in order to "fit in". Yahawashi Help us. Yahawa willing Babylon's rule shall end in the coming year.

GMS
If "Babylon's" rule ended, what would it be replaced with?

:lupe: