Wow, if this is true about Tariq and hidden colors

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Who said ashkenazi jews aren't genetically european? I didn't say they weren't, I said jews, palestinians, arabs, you know, people from the region we are talking about. Horners are not semites, they speak a fukking semetic language due to trade and northern invasions. Nubians weren't speaking semitic language but they do now, in fact ancient egyptians weren't either, but the people in that region do now, there was no evolution of the word, there was an evolution of the region, influence moving down, but they are not semite, they are african. The argument isn't that israelis aren't semitic? I am saying they weren't black, if you claim they are black you are essentially saying they aren't semite, negro are you trying to word play here? :laff:
First off, slow down and read my post thoroughly. I KNOW you didn't argue Ashkenazi Jews weren't genetically European descent. I was using Ashkenazi Jews(who are the largest Jewish ethnic group) as a counter example, since you said horners like the Amharic people technically aren't Semitic since they adopted the language. Well so did Ashkenazi Jews who most likely have since like I posted genetic studies have their ancestry coming mostly from Europe. To be clear, are we talking about modern or ancient Semitic people? Because Ashkenazi Jews like I said are the largest Jewish ethnic today and they are also the majority of Israel. And the Amharic people of Ethiopia developed their OWN Semitic language(not from Invasion or trade),and it wasn't Arab or Hebrew.

As for the bolded YOU'RE JUST NOW saying that, because I checked you on no one in this thread saying Israelis are not Semitic. Trying to change word play? Why not address the two definitions of Semitic in which I posted to you right in your face, where it says any modern people speaking or being apart of a Semitic language which includes highlander Ethiopians. You can be BLACK and Semitic. Are you serious? Hell look up the Cohen Modal Haplotype and the Lemba people. The gene has been found as far away as Zimbabwe. Among the Bantu speaking Lemba, over half the males of the Buba clan possess this haplotype, making them almost as "Jewish" as the Cohens residing in Israel. But fact is "Semitic" in a modern day sense mostly means people witha specific culture/language like the two definitions I posted.

AGAIN, you don't know what the fukk the burden of proof means. Ok, Dragons MIGHT exist because we do not have proof they do not exist. See how that works? If we went by this fallacy logic we could disapprove reality as a whole, this is why we MUST have the burden of proof, something does NOT exist until it is proven that it is does. That is why things we can not explain are considered 'theory' until proven otherwise. That is the law of reality. FOR fukkS SAKE :damn:

WHAT THE HECK? Are you serious?:heh:

We KNOW Dragons don't exist and we KNOW they come from mythology. Again YOU don't know what it means, because for there to be a burden of proof I would have to argue for a higher being existing. So again I don't have the RESPONSIBILITY of proving the claim. All I made was a general statement. In that neither side can prove or disprove a higher being and that it is a waste of time arguing.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
and deduct points off all you want. This knowledge being removed from the root only hurts the roots credibility, so do what you must, but nothing I have written is wrong, and has been 100% correct. :yeshrug:

What knowledge did you even contribute to this thread instead of throwing a fit and claiming everyone is wrong, but wrong?

Anyways I decided to remove your first warning. So be glad about that.