Wow, if this is true about Tariq and hidden colors

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Tariq shouldn't be your end all, be all for the knowledge. More like a gateway or entry point to get you started. I'm reading other black scholars who Tariq mentions, geez some of these nikkas outchea want him to be the human got damn encyclopedia. Tariq gets shyt done which is why they talk about his documentary and don't have one of their own to discuss.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: Ok, now get a distribution deal and make it as popular as HC
For what? It's already available & free online. This isn't about "who can out sell who". Israelites make their content free because they want all Israelites to learn this info. Not just the ones that can afford it :sas2:

Makes perfect sense why Tariq couldn't tell the truth. He didn't can't get the distribution deal from fake Jews if he says they are not the Jews. Real Israelites don't have those type of problems to worry about. Tariq turning a blind eye I see

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
For what? It's already available & free online. This isn't about "who can out sell who". Israelites make their content free because they want all Israelites to learn this info. Not just the ones that can afford it :sas2:

Ok, so you have documentaries available for the people and they aren't as popular as Hidden Colors film. :yeshrug:

So is it a jealousy thing? If he has his own shyt and you have yours what's the issue?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Ok, so you have documentaries available for the people and they aren't as popular as Hidden Colors film. :yeshrug:

So is it a jealousy thing? If he has his own shyt and you have yours what's the issue?

Just pointing out bullshyt as I see it. The shyt is called Hidden Colors lol but Tariq is helping the Jews hide their true color. Do you really think I nikka that's doing a history lesson on the true identity of blacks never came across this info?
Create 3 installments called hidden colors but fail to mention blacks are the real Jews brehs

It's crazy cuz everyone in the comments is saying "I don't fukk with Tommy at all, but he's dead on about this and Tariq's silence on it is an admission of guilt"

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Just pointing out bullshyt as I see it. The shyt is called Hidden Colors lol but Tariq is helping the Jews hide their true color. Do you really think I nikka that's doing a history lesson on the true identity of blacks never came across this info?

So if the info is easy to come across wouldn't other black people be aware of it and not require Tariq's assistance in finding it out?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
So if the info is easy to come across wouldn't other black people be aware of it and not require Tariq's assistance in finding it out?

Nobody is asking for any assistance. nikkas is calling out the bullshyt in Tariq. It seems like you can't differentiate the difference between the two.

Jews stole blacks identity and funded their enslavement. Tariq named a 3 series installment "hidden colors" and failed to point out the elephant in the room. If you still can't understand the shyt that makes no sense then you must be slow

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Nobody is asking for any assistance. nikkas is calling out the bullshyt in Tariq. It seems like you can't differentiate the difference between the two.

Whites stole blacks identity and funded their enslavement. Tariq named a 3 series installment "hidden colors" and failed to point out the elephant in the room. If you still can't understand the shyt that makes no sense then you must be slow

I thought Jews were white people?

See how interchangeable that is?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I thought Jews were white people?

See how interchangeable that is?
Watch one of the many documentaries I posted in this thread. That is what I'm trying to tell you. The Jews were black, meaning US. You will never understand if you keep responding to me, rather than watching the info I'm posting.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
We all know Tommy is full of shyt. But that doesn't mean he didn't make a valid point this issue. But hey when you can't give a valid explanation just call a nikka "crispy" and shyt on his dark skin brehs

:russ: Now you're clowning yourself with that crispy means dark shyt.

This whole premise is whining about what another man didn't put in his movie. Saying that because he didn't put what you want he must be bowing to jew powers FOH.:camby:

Bet coli cash you have no jobs or businesses for the black hebrews to work at even if all black people embraced a hebrew identity. Debating what we should all call ourselves is a deflection from putting any real work in. This jew issue is also a deflection because Tariq shown you can make films talking about the issues you want instead of getting mad at another man for talking/not talking about whatever.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
This jew issue is also a deflection because Tariq shown you can make films talking about the issues you want instead of getting mad at another man for talking/not talking about whatever.
Yeah you can make films exposing every one & color except for the CAC Jews aka the ones that control media. Which just happen to be the current leaders of this demonic society. Which is the reason this thread was created. None of y'all provided one good explanation for Tariq's tap dancing around the elephant .

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I want to know where Palestinians fit in this conversation....all answers are welcome.

So its been stated/researched/genetically tested that Ashkenazi Jews that came from Europe and appear European in phenotypes are actually from southern Russia/Ukraine, in place formerly called Khazaria. They adopted Judaism, and moved to Europe.

The same research states from genetic testing that present day Palestians are actual Semitic people, and closer to what the Israelites of Jesus' era were.

Ok, so my question is........please explain the Black Israelite connection on how African Americans, Mexicans, Caribbean people are part of the 12 Tribes that came from what is present day Israel? I've listened and heard some of the videos and literature that some came to West Africa...IDK. So then my other question is if we tested African Americans would we be fairly similar to present day Palestinians? Or what?

Forgive me for my ignorance :sas2: