Wow, if this is true about Tariq and hidden colors

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Ok so let's say the government announced today that all nikkas are the real Jews what will happen?

Not a damn thing y'all gonna be doing the same shyt y'all was doing before.

maybe if we were recognized as "the real jews" then our request for reparations would be granted because afterall

giving reparations to jews is not seen as divisive

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
maybe if we were recognized as "the real jews" then our request for reparations would be granted because afterall

giving reparations to jews is not seen as divisive
We not getting no repatriations ever so let's put our energy somewhere else.

nikkas is stuck in the past we need to be determined on conquering the future via our children. You can't help people in ignorance after a certain age. We need to lead by example.

nikkas want changes it starts in the mirror and within your immediate family.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
We not getting no repatriations ever so let's put our energy somewhere else.

nikkas is stuck in the past we need to be determined on conquering the future via our children. You can't help people in ignorance after a certain age. We need to lead by example.

nikkas want changes it starts in the mirror and within your immediate family.

you only saying that because you know they say its divisive to give reparations to black people.

but every other group got reparations even jews got even more money recently under obama

if we were recognized as the real jews even groups like aipac would have to help us get our money too

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I ain't no damn Hebrew that shyt is fake along with the rest of the Abrahamic religions. The god of Abraham is a fukking failure if he does exist and is petty as fukk. But i respect everyone right to follow any doctrine they want as long as it make them a better person just don't push your belief as truth.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
you only saying that because you know they say its divisive to give reparations to black people.

but every other group got reparations even jews got even more money recently under obama

if we were recognized as the real jews even groups like aipac would have to help us get our money too
fukk that shyt :snoop:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
so with ALL, and I mean ALLLLL the information laid out in the Hidden Color series, nikkas mad NASHEED ain't mention the Jews being blk??
Hidden Colors left out alot of info. U know what I did after watching Hidden Colors, I used it as reference to do my own personal research.

nikkas stay wanting hand outs, even with learning. Goddamn nikkas stay complaining .

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to know where Palestinians fit in this conversation....all answers are welcome.

So its been stated/researched/genetically tested that Ashkenazi Jews that came from Europe and appear European in phenotypes are actually from southern Russia/Ukraine, in place formerly called Khazaria. They adopted Judaism, and moved to Europe.

The same research states from genetic testing that present day Palestians are actual Semitic people, and closer to what the Israelites of Jesus' era were.

Ok, so my question is........please explain the Black Israelite connection on how African Americans, Mexicans, Caribbean people are part of the 12 Tribes that came from what is present day Israel? I've listened and heard some of the videos and literature that some came to West Africa...IDK. So then my other question is if we tested African Americans would we be fairly similar to present day Palestinians? Or what?

Forgive me for my ignorance :sas2:
Research shows that a significant portion of Ashkenazi Jews genetically have similar traits to those of the people of the Levant.
Everything else you said is on point.
Hebrew Israelites are moronic high school dropouts who don't know how history and sociology work.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I was reading this dialogue between two commenter concerning a YT video. Any rate, the one guy is I guess a Hebrew Isrealite. Been reading his posts and they have me curious.

He says Tariq and Tommy fell out because Tommy stepped to Tariq about not including the truth that AA's are

"Hebrews.
information is from a fool............... LOL nice try

3 weeks ago•

Ramirez L

+Kino Green One thing I DO know. NO ONE but NO ONE runs from information they believe is "bullshyt". YOU went away for a few weeks because you couldn't prove anything I posted WRONG. No one can. Least of all, YOU.Hidden Colors has almost as much ignorance as you. While there is truth to the history and truth presented in Hidden Colors, even Tariq Nasheed is a coward who learned of the truth of black people but wouldn't present the evidence that black people are the Jews. He practically admitted this to Tommy Sotomayor. That is the main reason he and Tommy Sotomayor had a falling out. Of course, these are the words of Sotomayor but it IS true that no history of blacks being the real Jews is in Hidden Colors. Tommy asked him why he wasn't presenting the evidence that blacks were the Jews or that the so-called Jews were the major people BEHIND the Transatlantic Slave Trade. Basically, Nasheed was selling out to make sure the Jewish powers that be would allow his films to be produced and distributed, Tariq Nasheed did not include the evidence and history that black people are the real Jews. So, while Nasheed DID contribute much hidden information about true black history, and even though many blacks say that Tommy Sotomayor is a c00n who hates black women, He is correct about Nasheed's videos NOT having that critical information about the Jews and blacks. So at some point Nasheed sold out I've even emailed Nasheed about that subject. Of course, I've received no response. Right now, the only person typing bullshyt it you. So when YOU have something to contribute, let me know. "

Negged