Wow. California black ADOS residents might be getting $223,200 per person in reparations.

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:myman:

@Ol’Otis and @getmoney310cpt

I catch you nikkas in Vegas at the MGM at the tables

Hey @Brooklynzson ” YOU SAID GET YOUR MONEY RIGHT, BEFORE I CAN BUY THE COLI, I GOT MONEY RIGHT , IM READY TO BUY”

ALL U MODS AND TRANNY /LGBT POSTERS CAN GET THE fukk OFF MY BOARD.. CHANGES COMING

stellarstella

Makes me wonder how I keep from going under
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Jungle - Marin City
Wonder how they go about qualifying who’s eligible. Like is there a certain time frame, to live in the state. Or what if you moved after spending the bulk of your life here.

Either way i got 223000, reasons not to move

Shyt, my people were brought to California as slaves from the south. Been here since the early 1800s. And it’s well documented. I’m good

:whew:

Daps
If it passes, i hope those who downplayed, stereotyped("weez would only buy jordanz wit it), deflected and tried to claim it would never happen will rip up their checks
If it passes, and they don’t use the money responsibly, it will be used as an example to prove reparations won’t solve our problems, which will bring the chances of it passing elsewhere lower than it already is. And California wasn’t in the confederacy. Where is this money coming from?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
it's amazing positioning for Newsom, his weakness as a national candidate is his rep as some ultra liberal wacko among Southern voters, what better way to reach black southern voters than to say "look, i tried in earnest to implement a reparations program, but they didn't let me, so wait until i'm president, i got you :troll: "

believe in a state that killed affirmative action in the 90's, long before any other state even thought about it...a state that just voted to uphold a racially biased cash bail system, a state full of asians and whites who smile as allies but absolutely abhor and vote down measures that aim to take race into account "we WaNT iT To be mErIT BasEd"

color me skeptical, the US has shown me who it is too many times

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Again, My problem is giving the money right back to the descendants of slave owners and cacs and not having something legitimate for yourself to pass down.

As far as teaching financial literacy, I’m doing that currently with my children already. I practice what I preach.
Again, Thankfully you’re not on the Reparations Financial Distribution Oversight Committee of Coli Concerns Vol. 244566556776656 of modern sterotypes, narratives and assumptions that have no impact offline.

Or are you self designating for all distributors to report to you their spending habits along with income statements, billing records, financial statements, bank transactions and enact a policy of daily limit spending to $25 per day?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
it's amazing positioning for Newsom, his weakness as a national candidate is his rep as some ultra liberal wacko among Southern voters, what better way to reach black southern voters than to say "look, i tried in earnest to implement a reparations program, but they didn't let me, so wait until i'm president, i got you :troll: "

believe in a state that killed affirmative action in the 90's, long before any other state even thought about it...a state that just voted to uphold a racially biased cash bail system, a state full of asians and whites who smile as allies but absolutely abhor and vote down measures that aim to take race into account "we WaNT iT To be mErIT BasEd"

color me skeptical, the US has shown me who it is too many times

If they actually start cutting those checks, I'll give the Democrats out there their props, but I wouldn't be surprised if this forever 'got stuck' in the 'study' and 'recommendation' phase