Wow. California black ADOS residents might be getting $223,200 per person in reparations.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
How much is enough?

No amount is sufficient for being kidnapped and brought to another continent and having your history and culture destroyed to such a degree that the victims now want to live near the criminals, hand their kids over to the criminals to be psychologically destroyed, and seek to give all their money to the criminals.

Because reparations money will go right back to whites because there's no Black economy to absorb it. Which is why reparations was always a ridiculous idea.

Since it doesn't really have any factories, that many banks, strip malls, grocery stores, theaters, fitness clubs, specialty shops, laundromats, car washes, etc...to absorb the money.

Black people basically gave up on the idea of having a proper economy and since there's no one really "in charge" of Black America (like a semi-government) everyone is just doing their own thing without any purpose or direction.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
Like @Peachstate said, why the concern as to how people would spend their owed compensation - nothing but a distraction point. The focus is the debt owed

I.e. the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

Last time I checked people need reliable cars to travel, run errands and primarily for work, what’s the issue? Whites control the economy - supply and demand, you line their pockets posting on this site, using the internet so now with an additional $232k? That will change how?

- end of your part in this discussion, we know where you stand. Are you white, foreign, Canadian or all of the above?

The trillions of dollars that America sends to failed states and military coups that you never question but all of a sudden how Black Americans will spend their owed contributions is your concern, Fukkin joke.
Repped :salute:

Eta: boo it won't let me rep but I owe you

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I just personally don't like that shyt.

Hopefully it's used for home ownership, starting businesses, investments, etc. shyt that will benefit you and form a basis for passing down wealth to your family. Not buying a bunch of materialistic shyt that goes directly back into cac pockets and you back in the same spot as before.

But you're not wrong if cats choose to fukk off their money on their own. I do believe most would be smart with the money.

The scammers are gonna go bananas too trying to rip people off.
Let’s hope that when you get your cut of the reparations bag that you will use yours in ways beneficial to your family, also start a financial investment pool or outreach program within your community to highlight the benefits of financial literacy. and not worry about how or what another person intends to use with their funds (based on preconceived notions that fit a narrative) bc honestly, the spending “habits” of others are none of your business.

I’m sure when you’re watching sports or commenting in The Coliseum, you don’t concern yourself with billions of revenue generated and dispersed that show an unequal return of investment for black athletes or how the NFL/NBA league owners, spend their money bc they definitely aren’t spending it to develop black communities, even though that’s where the representation of their players are from.

Last edited:

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
I’m gonna keep it real with you and some of you won’t like this… if this ever passed, CACs will burn the country down first before anyone receives a dime.

It would be jan 6th on steroids. So you better be willing to fight first before the checks ever clear.

These CACs will cut their own nose before we get a dime.
If reparations were to ever pass it would be a political/social race war with Black people vs Everyone else . I 100% believe some deranged right wingers would do targeted mass shootings on us

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
If reparations were to ever pass it would be a political/social race war with Black people vs Everyone else . I 100% believe some deranged right wingers would do targeted mass shootings on us
I said CACs but I also include CAC adjacents… especially Mexicans in Cali… man, I don’t even want to put it out there but we already know what it is with them now… imagine if it did pass in Cali.

They’re already trying to claim that “dreamers” built America.
full

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's completely possible. I don't know their specific criteria but generally speaking, ADOS lineage is well documented.
So what’s the cutoff…what qualifiers would you put on this? One drop rule becomes a blessing as long as their 5x great grandma was black? This shyt will get litigated to high heavens just like they did student loan forgiveness which isn’t a racial program.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Repped :salute:

Eta: boo it won't let me rep but I owe you
Thanks much!

Gotta love how everybody becomes an accountant, stock brocker, economist, Risk and Asset manager, wealth manager, etc etc of black people when the reparations discussions take place 🙄:stopitslime:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
not enough $ :francis:
We just hit 4th largest economy in the world for anyone who comes in thinking they can’t make it happen.

It's about 4x higher than California's entire state budget.

Million(s)
Top 2 economy on the globe

Put an actual number on it and explain where the money would come from. You do realize this is a California proposal, not a US government program, right?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let’s hope that when you get your cut of the reparations bag that you will use yours in ways beneficial to your family, also start a financial investment pool or outreach program within your community to highlight the benefits of financial literacy. and not worry about how or what another person intends to use with their funds (based on preconceived notions that fit a narrative) bc honestly, the spending “habits” of others are none of your business.

I’m sure when you’re watching sports or commenting in The Coliseum, you don’t concern yourself with billions of revenue generated and dispersed that show an unequal return of investment for black athletes or how the NFL/NBA league owners, spend their money bc they definitely aren’t spending it to develop black communities, even though that’s where the representation of their players are from.
Again, My problem is giving the money right back to the descendants of slave owners and cacs and not having something legitimate for yourself to pass down.

As far as teaching financial literacy, I’m doing that currently with my children already. I practice what I preach.