Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I can’t be with no white woman, I’m not mad at nikkas fukkin one, I’m not even here to condemn brothers marrying one, but at that point i can’t take you serious when you discuss black issues in particular black women, because a black woman wasn’t good enough for you to marry, how the fukk you really care about the cause

This logic is faulty because a woman is a woman. She either going to support you or she not.

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I was going to come here and be pro pawgset and all but OP has a point.

One of my cousins dated this White South African chick and she invited us to a bbq. She had no black south african friends and we were the only two brehs there. They were also equally shocked she was dating her first breh. Some of them could hardly close their mouths. Hands down the worst party I have ever been to. He didn't seem to mind tHe dated her for a year. He's a cool dude, one that sees the good in everyone. Better than me for sure. I am way too cynical.
Yikes, a White South African. Probably the worst type of White people.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This logic is faulty because a woman is a woman. She either going to support you or she not.

in a vacuum your statement holds some merit, but you are assuming because you know her she will support you, but at the end of the day there never may be a situation that manifest Where she really has to supports you, but when shyt hits the fan will she.... and that’s rhetorical, just because she rubs your head and repost memes in the comfort of you all’s bubble doesn’t mean she’s down, when you are born black you literally have skin in the game

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
How-Many-Kids-Does-Diana-Ross-Have.jpg

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

vHaca45.png

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
ONCE U VALUE PEOPLE FOR THEIR SOUL AS OPPOSED TO THEIR SKIN TONE, YOU WILL NO LONGER FEEL LIKE THIS

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
It's alright if the dynamic works. If she understands the issues and more importantly is receptive to learn the things she doesn't understand. The all white friends issue won't be too much a problem if she has a diverse friend group and comes from an open minded family. It's a lot easier for you to date a woman of your own race and once you get through what I say you're probably thinking why bother if I gotta go through all that. Fair points :yeshrug: but it can work.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
:russ:

-----------------------------

Race sucks. These white girls didn't ask to be born white, just as anyone else of any race.

I am problackness but I'd be lying if I said I hate "cacs" or anyone of any race simply because they are not black. I understand that white people today are benefitting from the ill-gotten gains of their progenitors, but I can't hate a person born today whose actions aren't racist, simply because they are not black. I can't help but see everyone as human first unless they prove otherwise...

Maybe thats how white people were able to subjugate pracrically the whole world, lack of empathy, greed and mindless hate. And other races embraced them not knowing what was in their hearts.

"They prowel the earth like ravenous wolves consuming everything in their path..." Pocohontas (whitewashed disney version)

I loved the then disney princesses as a kid but this is the one line I remebered through the years...

Its a conundrum, at least for me. As much as I crack jokes about bucking/wenching I honestly have mixed feelings about it.

Anyone else feel this way?
I'm the same, except and I don't have mixed feelings about IR relationships: it's none of my business :yeshrug: as long as my name isn't drug in the mud as a Black man to justify someone else's choice, it's whatever with me.

I'm not hating on anyone off the jump but I learned through the years to protect myself at the same time. I'll give everyone a chance but stay guarded and won't be surprised if you're on some fukk shyt.