Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I gotta disagree with you on that one breh :francis:. Having swag and being cool/smooth is veru important in our community relative to other communities. You can't deny this.

swaggerless black men are not getting good looking white women unless they are tricking/have a lot of paper. If they have paper they can get bad black women too.

there are plenty of swaggerless black females available for the unattractive nerdy brehs, but them dudes don’t want their female equivalents....they want the same black women that the popular good looking black men get

yet those same black Funny looking nerds Do not expect the same caliber of white women that good looking popular white men get

This is just the facts bro

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
My position is, you love who you love. As long as you, as a black man or woman arent downing other black people because you chose to date a non black person then I dont have a position on your love life. There was a football guy who attacked black women as mean when he posted a picture of his white girlfriend, you can be doing shyt like that. I've personally never saw a white man walking the streets that I was attracted too. None of my friends or associates date outside their race. Now, that I think about it, no black woman I call my friend or acquaintance dates non black men. It could be slipping my mind right now but I dont think any do. My brother on the other hand, is an equal opportunity man-whore. He literally dates any race but he's engaged now to a black woman and always said he would only marry a black woman. My nephew has a white girlfriend, but she's like out there protesting and getting locked up with BLM folks kinda white girl. Theyve been dating since his first yr of college. I asked him why doesnt he date black woman and he said, he's going to get around to them. So I suppose he taking after his man whore daddy. Do any of you feel it may be a kinda of fetish thing only with black men and some just end up catching feelings? I'm going to ask my brother this too.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I can’t be with no white woman, I’m not mad at nikkas fukkin one, I’m not even here to condemn brothers marrying one, but at that point i can’t take you serious when you discuss black issues in particular black women, because a black woman wasn’t good enough for you to marry, how the fukk you really care about the cause
This bullshyt logo is used a lot but I don't really see it in reality or even online. The vast majority of nikkas yacking about black men/women are dating marrying black. Some of y'all live to worry about the small shyt. It is very strange.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I find it funny how much black men are policed on dating white women while white men can date whoever they want and their women stfu about it. Interesting dynamic, but then again I know why that is.

On that note, I can’t do it. Outside of sex, I really don’t want anything to do with white women. I won’t shyt on a breh for dating a white woman though, to each their own.

To me, the amount of bs u go through dealing with white woman on a relationship level is not worth it.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't really care about what other nikkas do nowadays. Black People can date who they want.

I just can't stand when nikkas won't shut the fukk up about it.
I guess but seriously where the fukk are these dudes that truly are hype because they got a white girl? I know you nikkas love to lie and will say you know to a of these cats but this isn't a big thing at all. We gotta keep it real and stop exaggerating offa few relative to those who don't do this online dummies.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don’t know if it’s necessarily easier

I think the “swagless” black men have lower standards for white women than they do for black women

A swagless black man wants a black woman that is a 7-10. That same swagless black man will take a white woman if she’s a 3-5

There are plenty of black women available for the swagless brothas if they have realistic expectations
Nah fam this coli only logic. Swag less black dudes getting the same level of women regardless of race. The only thing I think might happen is there are less chicks looking for the lame black dude than non black chicks that will take dukes corny ass. In general whatever your level of looks will determine what type of chick you getting. Taking money out of the equation if you're a good looking dude you can get good looking jawns of other races and the opposite is generally true too.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
swaggerless black men are not getting good looking white women unless they are tricking/have a lot of paper. If they have paper they can get bad black women too.

there are plenty of swaggerless black females available for the unattractive nerdy brehs, but them dudes don’t want their female equivalents....they want the same black women that the popular good looking black men get

yet those same black Funny looking nerds Do not expect the same caliber of white women that good looking popular white men get

This is just the facts bro

It’s not but it’s not worth arguing about. You know there’s a sliver of truth in what these guys are saying but for whatever reason you have an interest in saying otherwise. It’s cool though :yeshrug:

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
This but with a latin women. got tired of hearing spanish, everybody sneak dissing, being on my best behavior to be accepted. etc. got me a fine sista now

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I find it funny how much black men are policed on dating white women while white men can date whoever they want and their women stfu about it. Interesting dynamic, but then again I know why that is.

On that note, I can’t do it. Outside of sex, I really don’t want anything to do with women. I won’t shyt on a breh for dating a white woman though, to each their own.

To me, the amount of bs u go through dealing with white woman on a relationship level is not worth it.
Black men go,thorough this because truth is dudes esp online looking for,themselves. Why would I care who the next man fukking black or not? Cats just try to use it as some way to outblack other black people. It is also uesed to excuse they aren't doing shyt to help blacks outside of fukking another black person which is the easiest shyt you can do if you're black is sad.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It’s not but it’s not worth arguing about. You know there’s a sliver of truth in what these guys are saying but for whatever reason you have an interest in saying otherwise. It’s cool though :yeshrug:

:what:

Good looking popular black women do not want swaggerless black men

Good looking popular white women don't want them either

Swaggerless black men settle for low level white women but expect top tier black women

.I only give facts

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Your people are practicing genocide on Ethiopians and Palestinians... so don’t you dare have the unmitigated gal to fix your mouth with that kum bye yah shyt, with your misshapen head. Culture vulture trash.

YOURE NOT MAKING MUCH SENSE YOUNG’N

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
He's typing this through tears rn
:russ:

4KCZ2iL_d.jpg

Be willing to kill @Another Man so you can PAWG in peace, brehs.
:umad:
I been put that dude on ignore lol