Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We just going to ignore the fact that a lot of swagless /non-hip Black men find it easier to find love outside of our own race.

I don’t know if it’s necessarily easier

I think the “swagless” black men have lower standards for white women than they do for black women

A swagless black man wants a black woman that is a 7-10. That same swagless black man will take a white woman if she’s a 3-5

There are plenty of black women available for the swagless brothas if they have realistic expectations

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

I think the “swagless” black men have lower standards for white women than they do for black women

A swagless black man wants a black woman that is a 7-10. That same swagless black man will take a white woman if she’s a 3-5

There are plenty of black women available for the swagless brothas if they have realistic expectations

Bullshyt

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Last time I dated a white girl, she said some slick racist shyt. I checked her on it and she said "I can't bring you around my friends if you're gonna be this militant". I had to drop her after that

shyt woke me up fr. White women aren't for us

I’m simply not attracted to white women like that. I also grew up in all black neighborhoods my whole life. Chicago is segregated as fukk. I didn’t even interact with white people like that till I left. That said, if I wanted to get on these white hoes I would and. I could never though. It’s was always in the back of my head and my subconscious too that if I ever brought a white girl home... I mean Moms cool and respectful but would she would definitely be on some :usure: Our family pro black as fukk. My cousin married a white girlfriend and till this day we still call her Becky whenever she at get togethers...Her name not Becky. She just gotta hold that shyt:mjgrin:

I was going to come here and be pro pawgset and all but OP has a point.

One of my cousins dated this White South African chick and she invited us to a bbq. She had no black south african friends and we were the only two brehs there. They were also equally shocked she was dating her first breh. Some of them could hardly close their mouths. Hands down the worst party I have ever been to. He didn't seem to mind tHe dated her for a year. He's a cool dude, one that sees the good in everyone. Better than me for sure. I am way too cynical.

These 3 posts right here perfectly sum up why I cannot and will never get serious with a white woman. The risk heavily outweighs the reward.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I can’t be with no white woman, I’m not mad at nikkas fukkin one, I’m not even here to condemn brothers marrying one, but at that point i can’t take you serious when you discuss black issues in particular black women, because a black woman wasn’t good enough for you to marry, how the fukk you really care about the cause

and there it is right there b, cosign

i'm actually pretty liberal when it comes to folks hopping the fence so any black person, male or female, is still my brother or sista and i don't automatically give them bedbuck/bedwench labels off top. but at the end of the day they are asterisk negroes who will be left out of certain community conversations by default. they're comprised. i know it and so do they

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
On a different note, I just got four warning points and banned from a thread for pointing out how Mexican women push out a ton of kids. Somehow that’s considered hate speech.

Yet the amount of anti-black posts on here never get removed. Never change moderators. :mjlol:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
On a different note, I just got three warning points and banned from a thread for pointing out how Mexican women push out a ton of kids. Somehow that’s considered hate speech.

Yet the amount of anti-black posts on here never get removed. Never change moderators. :mjlol:
Some simp who's in love with a Mexican single mother got his feelings hurt and reported you.

I've gotten banned from a thread for being pro-black before. I didn't even trip

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Million dollar question to me is why? Weird to me.

Pro pawging males - get to defend their lifestyle
Anti pawging males - get these jokes/frustrations off
Pro pawging females - get to justify their "swirling" lifestyle
Anti pawging females - get an opportunity for catty remarks
Pawgs - attention

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

I gotta disagree with you on that one breh :francis:. Having swag and being cool/smooth is veru important in our community relative to other communities. You can't deny this.